• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help with heavyiron's PCT protocols

noitangidni

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"Post Cycle therapy

I strongly believe that an AI should be used as long as there is an aromatizing compound being administered. In this case Testosterone and HCG aromatize therefore using an AI until these meds clear is what I'm recommending. Nolvadex has been shown to reduce IGF-1 and GH levels when used alone. This is not a big deal on cycle as testosterone increases IGF-1 in a dose dependent relationship. However off cycle this is may be a problem. PCT is a fragile time and lower IGF-1 and GH levels are not desirable. More advanced users may opt to use Nolvadex and Human Growth Hormone during PCT to counter the HGH lowering effect of Nolvedex. However, I'm recommending AI's that may be used on cycle and during PCT. It's my conclusion that Aromasin or Arimidex are both good choices.

I recommend the following PCT protocol for esters like Cypionate and Enanthate;

While the aas ester is clearing : 2500iu HCG every third day for 2 weeks. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG every third day.)

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 AFTER the aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

The HCG is administered BEFORE the aas ester clears to increase the mass of the testes and bring back ITT levels. This will allow the testes to sustain output of testosterone sooner."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I just finished my last pin of test-e (12 weeks, last week was 1g) and I'm still a little confused regarding when to start my hCG.

My question is regarding the use of hCG, correct me if I'm wrong..
My last pin was today Monday March 16, 2015, when should I be taking my hCG? 3 days from now for 2-3 weeks? I'm suppose to pin hCG during the waiting period between my last pin and PCT? What about when I'm on PCT? (week 15-16..) should I be using hCG also or no?

Lastly, I've heard test-e takes about 2 weeks to clear, but that's with your basic 500mg shot right? Should I be waiting 2 1/2 weeks? Maybe even 3 weeks before PCT? My last dosage was 1g of test-e.

Regards,

I take his protocol that you would take the HCG now. Every 3 days take it again. and do this for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks is past that is when you start your PCT.

I take his protocol that you would take the HCG now. Every 3 days take it again. and do this for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks is past that is when you start your PCT.

Thanks! No hCG during PCT? I forgot to mention AI during the hCG phase, do you use it or only for PCT?

Try to solidify your plans before you get to a transition in the future. You can start your HCG now and use it every three days. So you start today with it and three days later another one and repeat. You are jump starting your leydig cells while the test clears. The time it takes the test to clear depends on the ester used, how much you were taking, your shot schedule, and how long you were using. If your last dosage was 1 gram, that means you took 1000mg's for your last shot. That is what I'm gathering. I would need more info to figure this out

Thanks! No hCG during PCT? I forgot to mention AI during the hCG phase, do you use it or only for PCT?

Correct no HCG after 2 weeks.

I will leave it up to someone else to answer the AI during the HCG process. I don't know that answer 100% so I'm not going to steer you in the wrong direction.

Good luck my friend. Don't be suprised if you get depressed and have some sides as you come down.

I would use the AI for the HCG. Don't stop the AI just because you stopped pinning test. HCG causes aromatization and with the test levels still high, you need the control to prevent E2 buildup.

I would use the AI for the HCG. Don't stop the AI just because you stopped pinning test. HCG causes aromatization and with the test levels still high, you need the control to prevent E2 buildup.

Sweet so I would have been right :) I was going to say that he was safe to continue to run it and was better to run then not to run but I didn't want to give advice when I wasn't 100% sure. Thanks Weizen I learned something new

Back