• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pct help needed!

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today when I went to shave my face, I take my shirt off like normal and looked at my nipples they were a little puffy so I grabbed the right one and squeezed it a little bit and a drop of yellowish white liquid came out I did it again another drop came out then it stopped nothing came out of my left nipple at all. I just got done with my post cycle Saturday so I'm completely off everything. I did four weeks of Clomid nolva and arimidex. Should I jump back on the nolva and arimidex? If so at what doses? I have no letro on hand I know it's probably what I need in this situation but I don't have it I didn't intend to use it for my PCT

frabz-you-can-milk-anything-with-nipples-cd815c.jpg

Sorry. Had to have a little fun. What were you running? Some of us may not be familiar with your most recent cycle

Sorry. Had to have a little fun. What were you running? Some of us may not be familiar with your most recent cycle

Lol no problem I got a laugh out of it, must look like an idiot laughing to myself at the gym.. Oh well. Lol I ran test prop 500mg ew, tren ace 400mg ew that's it.

Funny. I was just thinking there was a prolactin issue here. If you were running something for E2, I can't imagine you having some crazy issues like this, but it makes sense from the tren. I didn't see anything about prami or caber

Yea I ran arimidex from imr straight through cycle and pct like always. No caber or prami, but I have gyno from puberty so I ALWAYS run an ai and I run it pretty high too; .25mg ED...

Caber 1mg X 2 times a day for 7-10 days to kill the prolactin. Labs to check E2, FSH and LH

Thanks guess es ill have to get some caber asap. I didn't expect to need it, thought clomid nolva and ai would suffice as it does for a lot of people. I should've thougt ahead and will from now on.

Prolactin isn't usually an issue for most. At some point your E2 was elevated for long enough to cause problems. That is one reason labs are helpful.

Prolactin isn't usually an issue for most. At some point your E2 was elevated for long enough to cause problems. That is one reason labs are helpful.

Gotcha, don't understand how e2 was high? I ran .25mh arimidex ED, should I up the dose from now on? I live in Rhode Island and you can't just get labs like that here.. I'm a 25 year old male so I don't know how to go about asking a doctor for labs... I've asked if anyone's figured it out, as you probable know, RI, mass, New York and some other states have strict policy for getting blood work done.. Anyone have any suggestions other than going to the closest state that allows it...

I'm not saying you're wrong I just don't get why my e2 was so high unless my ai was bad which I seriously doubt.. I didn't have any other problems with my nipples no itchy or puffiness until now...

Last edited:
I agree here 100% if it's prolactin, except 1mg twice a week not per day has worked for me.

Cabaser while on cycle is usually dosed at 1-3 mg a week split into 2 doses. Caber builds in the system and remains in the system doing it's job, so you just need a maintenance dose. In this case we are trying to build it up a little quicker and then drop off the dosing in a week to let it clear out the offending prolactin. Labs can be done to see how much Prolacitn needs to come down. E2 should also be tested and kept in check.

Caber 1mg X 2 times a day for 7-10 days to kill the prolactin. Labs to check E2, FSH and LH

Read that again. That should say 2 times every other day.

Back