• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So Im 33 Hopelessly Addicted To AAS and have a big Question

California

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So its shaping up like I am going to be on TRT/crusing the rest of my life. I would like to have another kid, a normal sex life, and and still blast once in a while.

Is this possible?/ Advisable? Should I cycle, I hate cycling because of the shitty come down, loss of mass, acne, ect...

Am seriously thinking about cruising from here on out. is there any glaring reason to avoid this? Age is probably my main concern but 33 or 40 does it really matter?

In before the big lecture. I'm 45 asked the same question and got my ass chewed. I decided against cruising.

Idk how long you've been on but it gets old and dialing in trt so everything works right is a pain. I mean I'm 37. I've been on for 18 months. I had low T and was on trt before I ever blasted. I also have three kids and a vasectomy. I just think people are too willing to decide they are committed for life and willing to make huge decisions. If you really plan on staying on, I would suggest getting a doctor involved. Yes scheduling blasts around doctor visits is a pain, but you also have someone watching for negatives, even if you don't tell them about the blasts. Real lab work, prescription Pharma gear and ancillaries, hcg etc. All the failsafes you need. What happens if big brother decided to make AAS a priority and all this UGL gear gets harder to come by and even less reliable? Suddenly you are stuck, shut down and miserable. Also what about that kid you want.

It may seem weird coming from me right now, I just added up all the compouds I'm taking right now... 9 counting peps and AI, but when I see a phrase like "hopelessly addicted to AAS" it sets of bells in my head. How far down this road have you thought.

In before the big lecture. I'm 45 asked the same question and got my ass chewed. I decided against cruising.

What was the biggest downside? It seems like a pin a week of cyp would keep you pretty normal? If dose was low there would be no need for an AI, regular physicals and preventative care seem in order but I'n not getting the downside.

Right now I know I'm blasting way too much, usually a 20wk cycle per year, but when I am finished with all that I feel cruising wouldn't be that big of a deal especially because i have a doc that would write me whatever script I want.

Thank you Maddad and Damgar. I guess I am planning for the long run. I planned to lift for 2 years solid before i ever toughed AAS. By the time I actually Pnned the first time I had been training for 5. My last year was as perfect as it gets for natty training.

I think I'll wait to 35 and if I am still blasting PCTing I'll reconsider cruising. I just ger really bad acne and loose so much during PCT.

I feel you brother. Last pin was fully six weeks ago and I'm still covered in angry red acne.

I feel you brother. Last pin was fully six weeks ago and I'm still covered in angry red acne.

Thread derail but I was in the middle of PCT and went on a cruise. It was the most embarrasing bullshit I have ever ebcountered. One of the stops was in Ensenada and I was trying to buy gears there to try to get th e acne to go away

I guess it comes down to priorities. Now we've all heard plenty of stories about children being conceived on aas so the theory that is is impossible is pretty much out the window but if having another kid is very important than it would obviously be best to do whatever it takes to ensure you are fertile until you impregnate a woman.

That's what I do. Fuck mediocre test levels.

I dont want want more kids though.

IML Gear Cream!
So its shaping up like I am going to be on TRT/crusing the rest of my life. I would like to have another kid, a normal sex life, and and still blast once in a while.

Is this possible?/ Advisable? Should I cycle, I hate cycling because of the shitty come down, loss of mass, acne, ect...

Am seriously thinking about cruising from here on out. is there any glaring reason to avoid this? Age is probably my main concern but 33 or 40 does it really matter?
This is gonna be long winded but anyway Id rather run a nice therapudic dose that dosent cause sides but gets the effects and feel great ...
might take alittle time to figure out this dose as it took me about a year with constant bloods and experiments ,,but now im in a good spot where i dont have the urge to blast but could and will if i wanted and just drop back to my hrt dose..

I will be here for the rest of my life..Im at a dose that dosent need an a/i which was my main concern ...My next concern is if donations will keep my hemo in range ...if so im set....

Im 41 and i think doing this for health reason and to get in shape i need to look at the big picture..And blasting just isnt what I like out of it.....And being healthy isnt putting on 40lbs of muscle....that shits all for show...im not bashing the bodybuilders but building muscle for show has nothing and is almost the opposite of getting or being healthy....
my goals are to be flexible ,,,and yes put on muscle but not restricted muscle...endurance ,,stamina is my goals...heathy bloods,,heart,,liver etc...i want good test and consistant throughout my life...not to look awesome and can bench 500lbs but my heart is shot and k can run around the park with my kids cuz im so bulky and winded it hurts...

So after alot of research and experimenting and talking with a very experienced Dr friend of mine here are my doses ..these are subject to change over time but for now i feel good and no sides as if yet here

150mg test cyp ew maybe up to 100mg twice ew if i can do it wirhout estro issues...i have found 150mg to be my cutoff for estro....but maybe switching to different injection schedule it maybe help...i feel better on e3d pins than i do with once ew so still alittle experimenting there.

And next will be 1iu GH ed.. i havnt used gh yet but for theraputic reasons 1-3ius ed is plenty...he likes 1iu ed because he gets no sides and it keeps his levels where he wants..also his wife...and its amazing what it has done for his wife....really....its like the fountain of youth....Im not sure what numbers he trys to hit but he is 70+ yrs old and been doing this for a very long time and he looks great..looks like a 40 yrs old man..and as far as stamina and endurance its unbelievable.....he hikes,bikes and runs through the hills in hawaii and just blows my mind how he has takin him and his wifes health and found ways with these drugs and not abused them at all for sk long and get such great results from rhem....well i mean dieting and fitness amd all play the roll mainly but in top of those the drugs really intesify the outcomes...

Im not against blasting but my goals are to live a healthy,,,happy life and try to slow down the natural aging process so i can grow old and see my kids ,,kids grow up and by studying this man and him letting me go through all his data and research i see that there is a way to turn this into a life long thing but be smart and heathly about it.....for 40yrs ive done nothing but destroy this body and i hope its not to late...but for the next 40 i am doing the total opposite and trying to make sure everything that goes into it is good...yes i still have a few kinks to work out but im getting there....

So anyway i think the key is to use the lowest dose possible that makes you feel good and gets your results to avoid unhealthy sides if testosterone....

And for me its

150mg cyp ew
1iu gh ed

Decent amount of cardio and compound movements when lifting and circuit stuff...the key is to get stronger but to stay fast as well not slow down and be resrticted by a bunch of muscles...

My first step was try and put on as much mass as possible tk get my rested metabolism up then start the steady consistant journey....

P.S. this was after i took 6g Twau Tua Kratom.....lmfao...very good strain....made. me alittle chattery...haha

Hope ya get something out of this ...jf ya want another dr.s info om me ...they have a few books out and are very inspiring. ..plus have institutions dedjcated to researching the whole lifestyle wirh many clients/patients they use for there studies.....goodstuff..

I just text my hypothamalous and asked if I could go back off TRT until I'm on medicaid....no answer yet...

If he texts back I'm going natty...:)

I'm 37 like Damgar. I plan on blast n cruising for the rest of my life. My T was low before I ever used AAS. No sense in going natty now lol.
Same boat. I was on trt and decided "fuck it my friends have all been blasting for 20 years" turns out they know jack shut about gear but that's beside the point.

I would like to have another kid

Then wait until you do. After that goal is achieved, go on a permanent cruise if you want. Staying on, however, impacts fertility negatively, and is thus counterproductive to your stated goal.

I've been off AAS for about 1 month and 2 weeks to get back on TRT. Test levels were just a bit too high for the endo doc. I have a slight depressive mood, I've stopped workouts and do things around the house to past the time like yard-work which I'm about to do in a few minutes. Sex life? I haven't fucked in two months and the strange thing is, I don't care. I would like for my girlfriend to stay with me, but she always want to do something either in bed on being around other people and for me that's job, gym, and hospital for me people-wise. Here it's different. My next blood test is on May 27th.
I read that drinking can lower it quite a bit, eating shitty foods in hopes that it will get my test to 0.00ng/dl. LOL If this doesn't work, I'm back to my 2-3gm. dose a month and fuck TRT!

Many of the folks, like myself, who start the AAS route a bit later (31), do so because of some glaring symptoms of sub-optimal T levels. I have no doubts that when the time comes, almost all of us can get a Doc involved and "cruise" per se, for a lifetime. I know personally, I'm much more interested in finding quality, lower-risk sources, that give me the freedom to blast and have some fun along the way, but in the end, the ability to resort to a homeostasis is priceless. As others have said, trying to manage a lifetime of blasting and cruising on your own is risky, unreliable and unsustainable.

Back