• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best portable devices to use for .........

Darkshadowlander

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Browsing asf while im at work? The droid is a pain in ass and im not up to date on whats out there........

Yeah i dont know shit about anything other than the droid2 im using now. It works ok but can be limited. Was even considering a small laptop. Ill have to go play with them at the stores. Technology is not my expertise

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah i dont know shit about anything other than the droid2 im using now. It works ok but can be limited. Was even considering a small laptop. Ill have to go play with them at the stores. Technology is not my expertise

Do you have the tapatalk app? Download it so much better than the full browser on the phone.

Tapatalk is good to stay in touch and read/post with. I can even perform limited moderation actions with it.

images.jpeg

Finally took your guys advise. Tapatalk is 100x better than trying to use standard browser on my phone. Quick and less fuckups. Love it!

Im going to check this out......also have access to wifi wondered if a tab would be easier to use with bigger screen

There is also a new Tapatalk HD app that is even better. I use it on my samsung tablet, and regular tapa on my phone.

Back