• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New Poster

fatback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been reading on here for a while and about to start another cycle after taking it easy for a year or so due to a herniated disc and a bulged disk in lumbar spine. Stats right now are 27 6'0" 210 lb and 18-20% bf is my best guess. I have enough to run a decent cycle: 5.5- test 500, 3- MTP, ~20-dbol, and 80- adrol on hand along with ancillaries, any recommendations? Thanks

Welcome to the community. Re-post in the anabolic zone for more views and responses. Stats and goals will help.

Been reading on here for a while and about to start another cycle after taking it easy for a year or so due to a herniated disc and a bulged disk in lumbar spine. Stats right now are 27 6'0" 210 lb and 18-20% bf is my best guess. I have enough to run a decent cycle: 5.5- test 500, 3- MTP, ~20-dbol, and 80- adrol on hand along with ancillaries, any recommendations? Thanks

The best recommendation is to start with diet. Diet can't be stressed enough. Get your diet under control or it will control you. Second is lift heavy. Then when you are ready, your first cycle should be tons of research.

Thanks everyone. Big Ronnie, this isn't my first cycle, Ive done 4 or 5 previously. My diet really isn't too bad either it just didn't change with my lifestyle so basically just getting excess calories from good food. I used to work construction so after my injury I haven't been as active and I decided to go back to school so sitting in a desk most of the day rather than doing manual has made it easy put on some fat. Been doing cardio heavily for the past few weeks and toying with clen to cut some fat before the next cycle.

Welcome to the community! You're in a good place where there's tons of info

Welcome to the group. I know your pain about the herniated lumbar discs and training. I fell out of a truck in 2010 and herniated c6/c7 in my neck and L3/4/5 in my back. Had surgery on my neck ASAP due to how far it herniated and my left triceps top of forearm and hand from thumb to middle finger either quit firing or felt like was in a fire. That surgery went great took 14 months in the gym before I got any feeling back in outer head of tri or had any grip more than that of a toddler. My lumbar was a different animal I listened to my dr who said surgery or basically pussy foot around your life. I said no to surgery and went about trying to live around it. It was a huge struggle until about August 2013 I remembered Ronnie Coleman had had a far worse injury than mine so I read and watched videos of how he went about it. That day I started lift to strengthen everything that supports the spine. At first dead lifts and squats were awful but it got better quickly. Dr's and uneducated people will tell you to stop lifting and that you will live with pain forever BS the human body will do whatever your will and mind tell it to do now my pain has to live with me. I have respect for you and anyone who fights thru and continues to train it can only make you stronger mentally. Sorry for the rant again welcome to the group you will find some extremely educated guys here. I have learned in the short time I have been on the board they have forgotten more than I will ever claim to know.

welcome to ASF, man.

Welcome to the group. I know your pain about the herniated lumbar discs and training. I fell out of a truck in 2010 and herniated c6/c7 in my neck and L3/4/5 in my back. Had surgery on my neck ASAP due to how far it herniated and my left triceps top of forearm and hand from thumb to middle finger either quit firing or felt like was in a fire. That surgery went great took 14 months in the gym before I got any feeling back in outer head of tri or had any grip more than that of a toddler. My lumbar was a different animal I listened to my dr who said surgery or basically pussy foot around your life. I said no to surgery and went about trying to live around it. It was a huge struggle until about August 2013 I remembered Ronnie Coleman had had a far worse injury than mine so I read and watched videos of how he went about it. That day I started lift to strengthen everything that supports the spine. At first dead lifts and squats were awful but it got better quickly. Dr's and uneducated people will tell you to stop lifting and that you will live with pain forever BS the human body will do whatever your will and mind tell it to do now my pain has to live with me. I have respect for you and anyone who fights thru and continues to train it can only make you stronger mentally. Sorry for the rant again welcome to the group you will find some extremely educated guys here. I have learned in the short time I have been on the board they have forgotten more than I will ever claim to know.

nice fight, bro

Back