• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Delt pain help

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I've been off cycle for just over 6 weeks now. I don't know when it started but probably towards the end of my cycle. I have tendinitis in both forearms and a very similar pain in my delts. The pain in my delts really comes on when doing shoulder presses, but even everyday movement kills my delts. Any ideas how to get rid of it completely? Anything to help alleviate it? Heating pad doesn't do anything for it.

also Ive been giving it some rest, 3 days without gym and still feeling it with just everyday movements. So it's back to the gym tonight, if it's going to happen regardless I'm not going to put the gym off because of it.

They need rest. No shoulder presses. Or anything that bothers them. You over exerted them, or your form was sketchy. Either way. 3 days is not enough time for anything to heal in any way. Your being impatient. Take your time. Lighten your weights, and no direct shoulder work for a while. Even still they are going to be worked during back and chest movements. .

What theestone said. Plus make sure you don't sleep on your side and try your best not to have your arm in a weird position while you sleep.

What theestone said. Plus make sure you don't sleep on your side and try your best not to have your arm in a weird position while you sleep.

That really sucks! Haha I'm going to have to work on the I sleep on my side every single night! Thanks for the info, and thanks theestone! Guess I'll give it some rest.

Post up a shoulder picture from the side. I have an idea as to why they hurt.

You need to rest it..if you continue lifting you risk further injuries

If its a rotator cuff injury you will need to completely restructure your training.

IML Gear Cream!
I had a very similar issue and it took me doing legs only for two weeks and then taking it easy on shoulder exercises, I even had to stop doing a few certain lifts that irritated it.

Post up a shoulder picture from the side. I have an idea as to why they hurt.

i know what you're going to say, I'm small/ no muscle...etc well that's why I'm working on it, just like everyone else. These are the best pictures I can get until I get home and my girl can take some..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4
Back