• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

jem92 takes it to the next level!

jem92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FUCK YES! ITS TIME!!!!!!!!....well sorta lol...still waiting on the rest of my gear, should be here in a week or two hopefully!
BUT...
that dont mean I aint started! Diet is on point and will be included below. Training is quite simple and will be included as well. Gear protocol included as well. I am working with a VERY highly recognized coach and although we have to work via email it will still be a great time to grow and learn! Its my time to take it to the next level! Looking to be in the 200lb club. the pic I included is me at 170lb cruising at 100mg prop every week, that pic is 3 weeks on cruise. The goal is to stand on a national level show by next year, yes I CAN AND I WILL do it! no Excuses and FUCK YOU if you think I cant! I am out to prove that I can and I will achieve my dreams and bring the fitness industry to a new level where I live. Its growing and Im at the forefront, bringing those who are willing to learn the best of my knowledge and resources. If I can ask anything from the ASF community, please remain supportive and provide positive feedback and constructive criticism. I am always open to opinions and suggestions, but I am at the will of my coach. I am not saying I would jump off a cliff if he said so lol hell no, he aint like that, but I am sure of his guidance and input.

Just waiting on Adex, proviron and EQ

GEAR:
12 weeks
Enanthante or Sus - 1000 mgs a week
EQ- 600 mgs a week
Proviron 50 mgs everyday

Femara or Arimidex 1 pill every other day

Training

Day 1 - Legs
Seated Leg extensions - 5 sets of 25, 20, 12, 8, 8
Hamstring curls - 5 sets of 25, 20, 12, 8, 8
Squats ( Ass to the floor) - 5 sets of 8 reps heavy
Wide stance Leg press with toes out - 3 sets of 8 reps
Front Squats - 3 sets of 12 reps
Calf raise machine - 4 sets of 20 reps

Day 2- Arms
Triceps
Rope extensions - 3 sets of 20 reps
Close Grip triceps press on smith machine - 5 sets of 25, 20, 12, 8, 8
Overhead Dumbbell Triceps press seated - 3 sets 8 reps

Biceps
Rope curls - 3 sets of 20 reps
Barbell curls - 5 sets of 8 reps
Hammer Curls - 3 sets of 8 reps

REST

Day 3 - Back
Wide Grip pulls - 3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps
Bent over Rows - 5 sets of 12 reps
Cable seated rows - 3 sets of 8 reps
Wide grip internal grip bar pull downs - 3 sets of 8 reps
Deadlifts - 4 sets of 6 reps

Day 4 - Shoulders
External rotators with dumbbells - 3 sets of 10 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raises - 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 8, 8
Seated Hammer strenght overhead press - 4 sets of 10, 8, 8, 6
Seated Bent Over Dumbbell lateral raises - 3 sets of 12 reps
Smith machine overhead military press - 3 sets of 8 reps

REST

Day 5 - Chest
Dips with elbows wide - 3 sets of 20 reps
Flat bench press - 5 sets of 20, 12, 10, 8, 8
Incline Dumbbell flys - 4 sets of 12. 8,8,8
Decline Hammer strength press - 4 sets of 8 reps
Cable crossovers - 3 sets of 12 reps
Incline Barbell press - 3 sets 8 reps

Cardio
2 x a week LISS (low intensity steady state) inclined treadmill or elliptical 20 mins at 120 -130 heart rate

Diet

Meal 1:
8 egg whites + 2 whole eggs
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup spinach
10 grams creatine
• PostWo Shake
50 grams protein isolate
2 scoops vitargo
10 grams creatine

Vitamins – Vitastack

• BETWEEN MEALS 1 & 2
• 10 grams of Leucine
• 5000 mg of L-ARGININE
600 mgs of NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine)

Meal 2:
8 oz white fish or salmon meats measured cooked
6 oz yams measured cooked
1 cup greens
1 tablespoon of mct oil
Digestive Enzymes
2000 mgs CLA
1000 mgs of L Carnitine

Meal 3:

8 oz chicken breast (meats are measured cooked)

1/2 cup white rice measured cooked
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 cup string beans

Meal 4:
6 oz lean red meat 96% or better or bison (measured cooked)
4 oz red potato
4 sprigs asparagus

1 tablespoon olive oil

• BETWEEN MEALS 4 & 5
• 10 grams of Leucine
• 5000 mg of L-ARGININE
• 600 mgs of NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine)

Meal 5
6 oz of tuna
1/2 cup brown rice cooked
large green salad

Meal 6 – before bed
6 egg whites
4 sprigs asparagus
1 oz almonds

6 meals listed above + PWO shake equals 7 meals daily - have the shake only on days you train
1 scoop of vitargo and 1 scoop of aminocore while training

Drink 1.5 gallons of water a day

1 cheat meal a week

73jbpDo.jpg

UPDATE 3/25/2015
Got all my gear in,
Pinned 500mg test e 300mg eq
2 tabs proviron
Super excited to get this thing goin!
My right quad is pretty damn sore from the test E, left quad not so much which has EQ in it.

Sounds like you got your shit together. Good luck bro. Hope you accomplish what you intend to.

Don't know how I missed this. Will be following.
That spread off cycle?

Don't know how I missed this. Will be following.
That spread off cycle?
lol thanks brother, the current cycle is indicated above, idk what coach wants me to do for PCT, he will update me mid cycle. will pct take some time off then back on and the next one may include more dht drugs and cutters. we shall see! as for now its off season gainz baby! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant is the Lat spread picture off cycle?
yes and no, lol. technically no its with me on 100 mg prop/ week cruise. that was the 2nd week i pinned 100mg prop. before that I was off gear completely for about 3 months or more. but thats not me on a full blown cycle if that what you wana know. Looking forward to week 4 hehe lets see how crazy this shit gets!

yes and no, lol. technically no its with me on 100 mg prop/ week cruise. that was the 2nd week i pinned 100mg prop. before that I was off gear completely for about 3 months or more. but thats not me on a full blown cycle if that what you wana know. Looking forward to week 4 hehe lets see how crazy this shit gets!

That's what I wanted to know. I knew you did PCT. Second week on prop may fill you a out a bit at most, especially at that low dose. You've always had an amazing foundation. Stellar work ethic and great gentics to go with it.
Can't wait to see you progress as the cycle rolls into full swing.

IML Gear Cream!
That's what I wanted to know. I knew you did PCT. Second week on prop may fill you a out a bit at most, especially at that low dose. You've always had an amazing foundation. Stellar work ethic and great gentics to go with it.
Can't wait to see you progress as the cycle rolls into full swing.

dude thanks i truly appreciate it! :D means a lot, also shows youre paying attention and honestly it really means a lot that someone at your level and knowledge can say such positive things about my progress.
yeah i felt the prop a bit, wasnt anything spectacular tho ive ran a low dose prop with low dose dbol before felt way better with the dbol.
Its interesting to see what EQ has in store for me, first time ever with this compound. same goes for proviron.

UPDATE*
today was off day 3/27/2015
also #wearyellowforseth google it or youtube it, great support for a rare case of SCID (compromised immune system) child.

2 sessions of cardio, usually only supposed to do 1 but I upped it since ive been feeling a bit sluggish lately and it usually helps with mental focus and energy throughout the day which is exactly what it did today.

Tomorrow I kill chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I pin again, lets hope i dont get that insane PIP again!

Looking for anything yellow. Lemme see.
Fingers crossed for low pip. Had been a while since you pinned. But it may have just been a bad spot. Keep me posted.

okie dokie gents!
UPDATE*
3/30/2015
Spinyvegeta, sorry bro i havent check my weight recently as I have been using my scales for my clients so they are not with me. I will update tomorrow if i can but last I checked which was just now but on a digital scale without BIA and at the end of the day 8:50pm....i am 181lb YAY and not so YAY cuz i have all this food in me so im probably like 177 but hey! still good to me! Im growin and I can see it. pics later as i am starting to get insane pumps especially on chest day. its ridiculous. not as crazy as dbol but its starting to kick in. feels great!

This passed weekend i had 2 cheat meals, #noregrets lol....but imo wasnt all that bad, saturday sushi, sunday steak and a small pizza. Besides the pizza wasnt too crazy.

ok about that pip...

so it was more than likely the gear has past its prime and is no good. i had a chat with the coach and he said more than likely no good. I pinned my left glute which normally takes gear VERY well and got the exact same pip like i did when i pinned my quad. its a bummer im gonna have to toss it now and im out 2 vials of test E gotta order some new ones. but hey this kinda thing happens we only learn by trial. and for the record its expiration date was about a month away on the label lol so its not the gear itself, it was me taking a chance with it.

I pinned with new test E today and WOW total difference! also....i felt like training today which i wasnt supposed to but went in and killed delts and arms just for fun, nothing extreme just needed the pump!

Lately I have been feeling good, i notice after pretty much every training sesh im sleepy so i take a nap. helps a lot but i dont wana wake up lol. as for being lethargic not so much i feel good most of the day really and i havent really noticed much lethargy. strength is gradually coming up for sure. acne meh not much of a difference. hunger has stabilized for some reason but im sure it will kick in about week 3. week 1 down so much more improvements to come.

Hey guys been super busy lately but holy shit...heres a great update!
500lb deadlift for 5 1/2 reps (yes i gotta add that 1/2 lol) with straps tho cuz my grip is shit! I will definitely be workin on my grip strength tho! throwin weights around like toys lol. I coulda got more Im sure but that was like my 5th set after sets with 315 and 405.
INSANE pumps whenever I workout, holy thickness! I am definitely growin!
Diet has been on point so far but yesterday (Easter) I didnt have an appetite which was weird, I missed a few meals and Im not sure why I felt that way. I think I may need to bump up my cardio a bit, 3x a week 25 minutes.
Acne is up but im surprised its not as bad as I was expecting. Seems like when I usually cycle but not as bad as my first time. I do notice my skin will get oily and I need a shower about 2x a day.
pics!....fat as fuck! dont judge me lol! these shots were taken 4/4/2015

v2D7DVX.jpg

7sh98Jp.jpg

0DBOmRE.jpg

9TyfCT9.jpg

FNmrofF.jpg

Damn you're dialed in man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mehhhh....this to me is nowhere even close to what I want to be. I have a lot of work ahead of me and I know I will make improvements. this shitty bulk physique is just one step towards bringing in an even sharper more shredded and muscular physique.

Back