• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

help.on learning some more! cycle questions

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone!

First post so be kind😅

I have been trying to.learn about steroids and educate myself before sounding like a idiot but excuse me if i do

Been reading Anabolics 10th edition for a lot of the info

Want your guys help.on a pruposed cycle just to start of and see if im understanding the things im.reading and learning.about steroids.and makeing a cycle

W 1-10 test E 500mg
W 1-4 Tbol 60mg
W 8-12 HCG 500IU EOD
W 8-12 ARiMIDEX 0.5MG EOD
W 9-13 tbol 60 mg (brige between cycle.and pct to.stay anabolic)
W 13-14 clomid 50 x 2 per day
W 14-17 nolva 20mg.per day

any help.would be great!

Ps HCG is something km still very confused about as every site and forum posts different views and info about it

Drop the tbol, test only for your first cycle; 500mg is a perfect dose for first timers... You want to see how your body reacts to test, so that when you do add in other compounds down the road you can narrow it down and figure out what's giving you problems. I suggest running the AI throughout your whole cycle plus pct, you'll get different answers on this but definitely through your on cycle. you start pct (clomid, nolva, and ai) 2 weeks after your last steroid injection, run it for 4 weeks. Your first post should have been an introduction saying hi to everyone, go to the new members section and do that now; it will go a long way with a lot of the members here. Good luck and keep researching!

Yeah go for test only first cycle....an AI throughout entire cycle to prevent any gyno. ..arimidex .5 eod.....and a pct...read the sticky on first cycle...it's best advice for any newbie...shit even for 2nd cycle just up your test...clean strict diet is great..but sloppy carbs here and there are great fuel for the body in moderation..it's all trial and error to see what works best for your body...

I agree with the above posts, I understand your thought process on the tbol to keep anabolic while your test e ester fades, but a better option if you must would be to just use test p the last two weeks and then you'll only have to wait 3 days to start pct.

Okay than rather just stick to test! Cuz TEST IS BEST

how does this sound

W 1 - 12 Test E 500 mg(250 mg eod)
Week 1-14 aromisin 12.5mg everyday(increase to 25mg eod if necesary) ive read better things about aromasin than arimidex but would.love some feedback here as ive read aromasin is more for.competition cycles as it shuts down almost 80% of your esto.and it would not be necesary t shut down that nuch when bulking up

Week 8-12 hcg 500iu
Pct

2 wees after last test pin
Week 1 : 40mg nolva + 20pmg clomid every day
Week 2 til 4 : 20mg nolva 50mg clomid ed

For your test E you only need to pin 2 times per week. So 250 on Monday 250 on Thursday for example. If you go EOD you will be more like 750 per week.

Sorry i missed prenounced myself there

But as for all the other dosages listed how do.they sound?

Okay than rather just stick to test! Cuz TEST IS BEST

how does this sound

W 1 - 12 Test E 500 mg(250 mg eod)
Week 1-14 aromisin 12.5mg everyday(increase to 25mg eod if necesary) ive read better things about aromasin than arimidex but would.love some feedback here as ive read aromasin is more for.competition cycles as it shuts down almost 80% of your esto.and it would not be necesary t shut down that nuch when bulking up

Week 8-12 hcg 500iu
Pct

2 wees after last test pin
Week 1 : 40mg nolva + 20pmg clomid every day
Week 2 til 4 : 20mg nolva 50mg clomid ed

Perfect first cycle except for your pct. again run an AI, you chose to use arimidex, straight through. From the first day you pin testosterone until you are done with your post cycle.

edit

whats going on with your clomid value for week 1? 20pmg? Run pct like this

clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva. 60/40/20/20 or 40/40/20/20 Im prone to gyno so I run it high
Arimidex. .25-.50mg every day

Back