• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Side effects... Or placebo effect?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you think some times side effects such as, anxiety, paranoia, increased appetite etc can be a placebo? When I first started test e, within the first week or 2 my appetite shot thru the roof and I got aggravated a lot easier, I would also read and read about all side effects for all different compounds. After a month or 2, those effects went away, maybe because I forgot about thinking about those expected sides all the time. Maybe this can cause a placebo, so it's sort of like I'm expecting these sides and my mind is messing with me. I just started tren a about 3 days ago, I only pinned 50mg, and last night I had crazy vivid dreams. Also I feel like I get hot easier, and maybe have a little anxiety. Idk how this can't be a placebo because I only pinned 50mg once and it's only been 3 days! What do you guys think about this?

Your mind is a very powerful thing. Could be placebo. I personally haven't gotten the aggravation but I have also not thought once about getting that. Try to block it out of your mind and see what happens. Enjoy the tren :)

The tren sides are real ,for me at least . I get the fatigue ,the sweats and every so often the cough. It may be a little soon for you 3 days in but update in about 2 weeks. As far as the mental part I have done tren in the past as well as my current cycle. Sometimes I feel a little more agitated but I tell myself the ends will justify the means and push through. Like rballdan said the mind is a powerful thing . Good luck

The only way I will go near tren is if I have Xanax on hand. 1 week without sleep will drive you crazy. I try to take it only as needed which sometimes i can go a month other times its 3 a wk

The only way I will go near tren is if I have Xanax on hand. 1 week without sleep will drive you crazy. I try to take it only as needed which sometimes i can go a month other times its 3 a wk
That bad? What dose were u running? I'm only running 200/wk so I'm hoping these sides won't be too severe

Did 2nd pin today in other glute, went smooth, did 75mg this time instead of 50mg, about .5-2 hours later it started to get a little sore, depending on how I was sitting. It's fine now, trying to go to bed but not very tired, hoping it's not tren insomnia

If you know what the sides are going to be and you still take the drug then man up and deal with them. Don't come on here and cry about every little side your getting when your the one who decided to takethe gear. Not trying to be a dick but man up or stop taking everything and run a pct

Back