• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First go with var

atrainwright

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Needing some advice from the var users. I'm 6'7 28yo 13% bf and this will be my 8th or 9th cycle. Should I go high on the test or low? I plan on 100mg a day of var for 8 wks, but idk if I should run like 750 a wk of test cyp or 250 wk

I would go 500+ on the test. personally would probably do 1g

those doses and good diet will make a great cycle

If you've never run var before start a little lower for the fist couple weeks. You might not need 100mg to work. A lot of guys get good results from 60-80mg

I liked using var with a ramping up schedule. Start at 50 and up it every couple weeks as it really takes effect IMO.

I also ramped my test as well.

Any amount of test will work. But that's more to your knowledge if you've ran many cycles. We're all different. 500 is a good starting point.

What are your goals? There would be no need for high doses of test if you're just trying to cut. You just need enough to preserve muscle. If you want to add mass....run higher test.

Needing some advice from the var users. I'm 6'7 28yo 13% bf and this will be my 8th or 9th cycle. Should I go high on the test or low? I plan on 100mg a day of var for 8 wks, but idk if I should run like 750 a wk of test cyp or 250 wk

Damn 6'7... how much do you weigh?

I'm 250 lbs and I of course want to add mass I mean who doesn't!? So that's my dilemma, if I run to high of a test will that counter any results from the var...id like to have that hard look that I see and hear from far users. I'm thinking 750 maybe 1g a wk of t a week with a nice high dose of adex to control any water bloat... .25 ed seems to work good for me at the higher doses and than I'm hoping that var will tighten and harden everything up, a plan easier said than done. Diet good not great, the only thing I could do better is weight portions but I eat healthy and don't have the time for it. Thanks for the opinions!

-With REAL (and properly dosed) var I see no difference above 50mgs. If I were you, i'd drop down to 50mgs and just add another oral (tbol, winny, or sdrol). Sdrol for gains, winny for shredz, and tbol for a mix of the two.

-Test dose doesn't really matter. It's not like tren or deca where there is a magic ratio for the user.

Back