• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd cycle layout,opions and advice

trustygains13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone so heres my 2nd cycle layout still fairly new so bare with me.

anavar-50mg a day 6weeks.
sustanon250- 250 a week or 500 every 10days. 6weeka
proviron-25mg a day.6weeks
liv52-3x a day.11weeks
multi vitamin,fishoil,joint support daily.never stops
PCT Starts 1week after last injection
nolva-40mg a day 4weeks.
clomiphene-100mg a day 4weeks.
anastrozole-1mg 5weeks.
hcg-week 1, 4,500 iu
hcg-week 2, 3,000 iu
hcg-week 3, 1,500 iu.

Am i way off or is this a solid layout..been attempting my best to research and plan this,but have no one knowledgeable to bounce this off of for feed back so ive come to forum for criticism and insight..thank you everyone

Hello everyone so heres my 2nd cycle layout still fairly new so bare with me.

anavar-50mg a day 6weeks.
sustanon250- 250 a week or 500 every 10days. 6weeka
proviron-25mg a day.6weeks
liv52-3x a day.11weeks
multi vitamin,fishoil,joint support daily.never stops
PCT Starts 1week after last injection
nolva-40mg a day 4weeks.
clomiphene-100mg a day 4weeks.
anastrozole-1mg 5weeks.
hcg-week 1, 4,500 iu
hcg-week 2, 3,000 iu
hcg-week 3, 1,500 iu.

Am i way off or is this a solid layout..been attempting my best to research and plan this,but have no one knowledgeable to bounce this off of for feed back so ive come to forum for criticism and insight..thank you everyone

Will you give us your current stats and we can help you out a little more, also what did you cycle the first time and how did you respond? Thanks!

25yr 5.9 176lbs currently fairly lean striations,abs visible..been dieting fairly strict 2years and training consistently 6yrs.
first cycle was prohormones prior to learning how harsh and damaging they are compared to real gear..was halotest,and 1andro...no sides or very little.i naturally have some acne thanks to family genes so had little flair up but nothing severe.

I would not count your PH cycle as a first cycle. Run a Test only cycle this go around to gauge your reactions. Look at some of the stickies provided in the AAS subforum and go from there.

Use c/e or even TIPP for a first run bro.
the mix in sust is better for trt imo.

500/wk split 2 shots every 3.5 days mom/th or tue/fri
1000 iu hcg split 2 shots 24hrs pre T shot
ai 0.5anastrazole every other day or aromasin 25mg ed
10-12weeks
after last shot
1000iu hcg every 3 days for 5 shots (I do 7 shots as 21days is a better ester clearance)
after last hcg start pct clomid nolva

JohnRambo..whats TIPP? new to this side of bodybuilding since always been natural.
i was initially advised hcg is only required after cycle since havin the test shut u down and hcg reactivating ur body is confusing ur body to hold off till pct..that information i was given now seems wrong

TIPP is a 250mg blend of two esters:*
Testosterone Isocaproate at 150mg with a half life of 9 days
Testosterone phenylpropionate at 100mg with a half life of 4.5 days.
For comparisons sake the half life of Testosterone Enanthate is 10.5 days, so you can see this TIPP blend kicks in and clears much faster than the very popular Test-E.

For comparisons sake the half life of Testosterone Enanthate is 10.5 days, so you can see this TIPP blend kicks in and clears much faster than the very popular Test-E.

thank you

yes TIPP is an exclusive blend that can still be done twice a week like e & c but allows a quicker buildup and clearance without the more frequent Injections of shorter esters.

some do hcg during; some only post it as a bridge to pct; I prefer both during and after to keep testicular function durin and also help recovery after through the fertility treatment method..... Bloodwork has shown this to be effective.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you

yes TIPP is an exclusive blend that can still be done twice a week like e & c but allows a quicker buildup and clearance without the more frequent Injections of shorter esters.

some do hcg during; some only post it as a bridge to pct; I prefer both during and after to keep testicular function durin and also help recovery after through the fertility treatment method..... Bloodwork has shown this to be effective.

Back