• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cramping / Edema

Big_Country

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi to all,

Does anyone have any gear they like, that doesn't cause cramps when running? More specifically sprinting...

I took a cycle of testE to get back into the game. I than ran a 2nd cycle of testE with SDMZ3 and I would cramp up horribly in one leg or the other on endurance runs. I even tore a muscle during a sprint once. The SDMZ3 worked amazingly! I went from 238 lbs. to 261 lbs in less than a month eating like a madman, pouring fluids and lifting for approximately 3 hrs. a day. My bench skyrocketed from only being able to bench 315 once to 4 sets of 8. But my running sucked horribly.

Perhaps orals are not the war to go. I had the worse edema I've ever seen in my legs. I could push in on my leg where the fluid was about a 1/4" in on my leg and the "Dent" it caused would stay there until the fluid filled the area I pushed in on back up. I can only assume this edema really effected my running and was the sole reason behind all of my running issues.

My only real goal is to put back on about 15-20 lbs. of muscle, but to be able to perform athletically. I'm pushing 40 years of age so this is a big concern to me.

If anyone has any advice on something I can take, especially injectables vs. orals, that will not cause cramps, I'm all ears.

Thanks, B_C

Would you get cramps in your calves?

Correct. The one time I had a pulled muscle, it was a hammy on a sprint. But most of my running problems were definately in the calves.

Thanks for the replies, B_C

Last edited:
Man same here, it was about 4 days ago, I was doing cardio for the first time in a couple weeks, I walked on an Incline 3.5mph for 20 min, decided to light jog for rest of 10 min, got one minute in and my calf locked up so damn hard. I was bent over trying to massage it, then got a cramp in my ribs. I stretched it out and it hurt for the next two days not fun man.

Back