• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How has REDDOG inspired you?

He's inspired me to age like 40 years, not lift, but still hang around here. And also to eat the early bird at Corral.

Murder she wrote, Geritoal, depends, yada, yada.

He has inspired me to be a better Eagles fan, to eat more coconut cream Tastykake pies, to drink more vodka, eat more cheesesteaks, and because he is the president of the Charley fan club.... Where is he anyway?

He has a hawt wife..is a down to earth sir..uses my discount code even during sales where it's more beneficial to him not to...uhmm. yeah. I <3 reddog

I didn't realize I was supposed to be a inspiration to the people here, Sure I could be a delusional twat who thinks he is inspiring because some homely chick looks at him in the gym. Or I could be a waste of a super mod from another forum who tries really hard to impress people with his lame bullshit. Sure I could have one of the most pathetic lives ever like the poster #11, but I'm not any of these lame fucks, I am who I am, just some poor old bastard who banged out his wife a couple of times this weekend in between blowing 1200 bucks on dinners and new clothes. Typical weekend for us. (also used the sheriv15 discount this weekend on some more love potion) It's a shame that mods are like NFL coaches, It don't matter how much you suck at it, Once your in the club ya just keep getting recycled, I'm not Ghandi or your fucking Dad, if your looking for inspiration read the bible.........:coffee:

mat_zpsqxlvspzr.jpg

pls buy me some new clothes too..tyia

sneakers mainly..I need sneakers....

- - - Updated - - -

and a treadmill...I really want a treadmill

pls buy me some new clothes too..tyia

sneakers mainly..I need sneakers....

- - - Updated - - -

and a treadmill...I really want a treadmill
Women and their shoes

I didn't realize I was supposed to be a inspiration to the people here, Sure I could be a delusional twat who thinks he is inspiring because some homely chick looks at him in the gym. Or I could be a waste of a super mod from another forum who tries really hard to impress people with his lame bullshit. Sure I could have one of the most pathetic lives ever like the poster #11, but I'm not any of these lame fucks, I am who I am, just some poor old bastard who banged out his wife a couple of times this weekend in between blowing 1200 bucks on dinners and new clothes. Typical weekend for us. (also used the sheriv15 discount this weekend on some more love potion) It's a shame that mods are like NFL coaches, It don't matter how much you suck at it, Once your in the club ya just keep getting recycled, I'm not Ghandi or your fucking Dad, if your looking for inspiration read the bible.........:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0

mat_zpsqxlvspzr.jpg

Nice speech Caesar you'll make a mod one day. One day soon bro.

Lots of love,

Cappy xxx

He has inspired me to be a better Eagles fan, to eat more coconut cream Tastykake pies, to drink more vodka, eat more cheesesteaks, and because he is the president of the Charley fan club.... Where is he anyway?
coconut cream Tastykake pies thats what I was gonna say, along with planning your bulk cycles during wawa's hoagiefest

Nice speech Caesar you'll make a mod one day. One day soon bro.

Lots of love,

Cappy xxx

Not that I would ever want to be a Mod but if it happened I would hope someone else made me cause all your appointees get sacked in less than 3 months, but that seems to fit in with your grand plan.........:coffee:

Get Shredded!
Not that I would ever want to be a Mod but if it happened I would hope someone else made me cause all your appointees get sacked in less than 3 months, but that seems to fit in with your grand plan.........:coffee:

I lasted 5 months. GICH.

he has inspired me to be a better eagles fan, to eat more coconut cream tastykake pies, to drink more vodka, eat more cheesesteaks, and because he is the president of the charley fan club.... Where is he anyway?

lol, wtf?

What's the difference?

Werd......But I think when anything goes was hot it was a lot more raunchy than here. The pit is more like anything goes lite. I mean I haven't seen a gutted corpse with a 10" dick running thru it or anything close to that round here. :coffee:

Werd......But I think when anything goes was hot it was a lot more raunchy than here. The pit is more like anything goes lite. I mean I haven't seen a gutted corpse with a 10" dick running thru it or anything close to that round here. :coffee:
agreed, the kids here are too sensitive and apologetic, they should just remove the neg button no one knows how to use

Hole in one red :(

Back