• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What I like about me.....

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I like a lot of things about me.

I like the fact that one day I'm going to put HeavyIron to shame and be the next Ageless Male.

I like the fact I can get up in the morning at 3:03a.m. and go push through a workout before going to work another 12 hr day.

I like that I can post up my pictures and not be ashamed of myself or be bothered by all the ridicule . It doesn't bother me because I know I'm meant for greatness and that one day ill reach my goal.

I like that even though I'm not the biggest guy in the gym I still catch ppl looking at me out of the corner of their eyes. I think to myself, maybe its because when I grab a weight from the rack every vein in my bicept and forearm bulge because I
lean.

I like it when a women goes out of her way to walk in front of me, not all of them of course but every now and again.

I like the fact that my t-shirt gets soaked with sweat after aa session. I think to myself, I'm not the biggest guy yet but I work 10x as hard as those that are bigger than me so in time I will be the greatest.

I like the fact that I befriend those that are outcast because of the way they look.

I like the fact that I'm not afraid to walk up to a women in the gym. and tell her how fucking good she looks and that I've payed attention to her hard work.

I like that I like having insomnia.

Ill like it when this gets moved and all you simple minded fucks start your shit talking because you don't have the sense to distinguish the real world from this forum. Its so easy to tell who is just playing along and who is dripping with insecurity and envy.

I like the fact that I've been through hell and back, humbled over and over, been the "bad guy" , been completely brought to my mother fucking knees but I get back up and continue onward toward my destiny.

My friends, today is going to be an awesome day. Greatness awaits us all. It can be no other way.

Amen brother roid. Amen
tumblr_nal8dkqt3R1sqlvl3o2_250.gif

I think that there are a select few that have that next level drive,on this site there is a whole Gang full of us,that's what makes this place awesome

I like that I like your post...

"I like the fact that I'm not afraid to walk up to a women in the gym. and tell her how fucking good she looks and that I've payed attention to her hard work."

...that may work if your good looking. If not, you are a "creep" , or a "stalker". Im not good looking enough to do that. I know my limitations

I like that I like your post...

"I like the fact that I'm not afraid to walk up to a women in the gym. and tell her how fucking good she looks and that I've payed attention to her hard work."

...that may work if your good looking. If not, you are a "creep" , or a "stalker". Im not good looking enough to do that. I know my limitations

Money makes up for that

IML Gear Cream!
I feel inspired!! Spot on bro! Have some fucking confidence and never be ashamed of it-love it!

I like a lot of things about me.

I like the fact that one day I'm going to put HeavyIron to shame and be the next Ageless Male.

I like the fact I can get up in the morning at 3:03a.m. and go push through a workout before going to work another 12 hr day.

I like that I can post up my pictures and not be ashamed of myself or be bothered by all the ridicule . It doesn't bother me because I know I'm meant for greatness and that one day ill reach my goal.

I like that even though I'm not the biggest guy in the gym I still catch ppl looking at me out of the corner of their eyes. I think to myself, maybe its because when I grab a weight from the rack every vein in my bicept and forearm bulge because I
lean.

I like it when a women goes out of her way to walk in front of me, not all of them of course but every now and again.

I like the fact that my t-shirt gets soaked with sweat after aa session. I think to myself, I'm not the biggest guy yet but I work 10x as hard as those that are bigger than me so in time I will be the greatest.

I like the fact that I befriend those that are outcast because of the way they look.

I like the fact that I'm not afraid to walk up to a women in the gym. and tell her how fucking good she looks and that I've payed attention to her hard work.

I like that I like having insomnia.

Ill like it when this gets moved and all you simple minded fucks start your shit talking because you don't have the sense to distinguish the real world from this forum. Its so easy to tell who is just playing along and who is dripping with insecurity and envy.

I like the fact that I've been through hell and back, humbled over and over, been the "bad guy" , been completely brought to my mother fucking knees but I get back up and continue onward toward my destiny.

My friends, today is going to be an awesome day. Greatness awaits us all. It can be no other way.

How the fuck do you like having insomia?! I do too and it's HORRIBLE? Ruins my life.

Back