• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fiance is gonna take some anavar

MakeItMethylated

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My fiancé wants to take anavar to cut down a little she's 5'5 142 pounds

She will be taking 5 mg a day for the first two weeks

This cycle will last 6-8 weeks

If no sides occur we will be upping it to 10 mg a day for the Rest of the cycle

What kind of results can she expect with proper nutrition and exercise?

In to hear this too... my girl opted not to take Var and went with Winstrol, 12.5mg a day and that ass and those legs are shrinking big time. Part that pisses me off is she's a carb monster.... eats massive amounts of carbs, and still loses. Im Jealous

not sure about 5mg for the first two weeks.. basically sounds like a waste of money and time.. I'd just start off with 10mg. its likely she may want to bump up to 15 or 20mg daily!!!

All safe tho.. Androgenic stuff hurts women.. if its low like Winny (better IMO) or Tbol, then higher amounts won't hurt anything :)

Man! wish i could get my girl on some var or winny! she is getting out of control! lol!

I'd agree with Saney...5mgs is a low dose and won't produce much results likely.
My girl has ran var 3 times now never going higher then 15mgs. 10 seems to work well, she can drop her carbs down and still retain her muscle.

From experience She can expect to notice a steady strength increase, a decrease in body fat, an increased libido, ... Some possible unwanted sides moodiness, clitoris enlargement, yeast infections, bouts of lethargy from carb loss

I would like to see how this works out. Keep us posted.

Winny is starting to sound better haha

Oh yea man! My girl wanted me to help her get Var or Winny for her bday, she got Winny b/c she's broke lol. Luckily no regrets it's trimming her down nicley and rather fast too.

Winny Suspension-25mg/ml x 30ml bottle = $60 ...... that's 60days worth for her, no complaints

I'd go with the proper nutrition and exercise first, then once she's hit a stop to use the anavar.

IML Gear Cream!
Diet and training will drive the fat loss not the drugs.

10mg daily for 8-10 weeks is great for var.

Diet and training will drive the fat loss not the drugs.

10mg daily for 8-10 weeks is great for var.

Seconded! What should the PCT look like for women?

Seconded! What should the PCT look like for women?

Females don't need a PCT. There are little to no T levels to recover. Also the low doses typically don't really cause a huge shut down.

Females don't need a PCT. There are little to no T levels to recover. Also the low doses typically don't really cause a huge shut down.

Thanks bro, you always have good info.

MY WIFE TOOK 10MGS A DAY AND WORKED OUT ALL THE TIME AND IT TOTALLY CHANGED HER BODY SHAPE FOR THE BETTER!
SHE IS A SMALL GIRL 100 POUNDS AT 4'11'' AND HAD NO SHAPE TO HER LEGS AND SORT OF ROUNDED SHOULDERS

6 WEEKS LATER HER SHOULDERS LOOKED GREAT, HER LATS WERE SEXY AND HER CUTE LEGS HAD NICE CURVED THIGHS

AMAZING..HER SMALL BOOBS GOT BIGGER AND HER LIBIDO INCREASED i LOVED IT bRO AND SHE LOOKS GREAT

tHE ONLY SIDE SHE HAD WAS MISSED HER PERIOD BUT THAT COULD BE DUE TO BIRTH CONTROL ALSO?

BP

I agree with Heavy regarding the 10mg dose at6 weeks- however being the first cycle, IMO, i would have her start at 5mg and see what the sides are first. There is nothing more beautiful than a fit woman, until she speaks with a 4 octive difficet!

MY WIFE TOOK 10MGS A DAY AND WORKED OUT ALL THE TIME AND IT TOTALLY CHANGED HER BODY SHAPE FOR THE BETTER!
SHE IS A SMALL GIRL 100 POUNDS AT 4'11'' AND HAD NO SHAPE TO HER LEGS AND SORT OF ROUNDED SHOULDERS

6 WEEKS LATER HER SHOULDERS LOOKED GREAT, HER LATS WERE SEXY AND HER CUTE LEGS HAD NICE CURVED THIGHS

AMAZING..HER SMALL BOOBS GOT BIGGER AND HER LIBIDO INCREASED i LOVED IT bRO AND SHE LOOKS GREAT

tHE ONLY SIDE SHE HAD WAS MISSED HER PERIOD BUT THAT COULD BE DUE TO BIRTH CONTROL ALSO?

BP

Really? Lemme hear more about this Boston...
What level was she at before? Diet/routine/BF%? I'm really interested in hearing about this.
Also... bigger boobs and libido?

I agree with Heavy regarding the 10mg dose at6 weeks- however being the first cycle, IMO, i would have her start at 5mg and see what the sides are first. There is nothing more beautiful than a fit woman, until she speaks with a 4 octive difficet!

Not a fan of her, Eh (skip to 17 seconds in) :p?

if she wants to lose weight , cardio is the way to go as var or winny aint going to help much unless shes already at a good bf level.

cardio and exercise and definetly the way to go and then add winny or Var

Get Shredded!
Keep us posted on her progress and results. I would like share this with my wife.

Back