• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help with pinning ED

ThatSwoleKid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all,

So previously I've been pinning 4 times a week (both delts, both side glutes) but I'm moving to ED injections since I will be using Tren A soonish and I hear it minimizes sides. Also, I bought a lot of 1ml slin pins (27 x 1/2) so the ED injections are pretty set in stone as I will be injecting 1ml of stuff everyday.

What are the best spots (and techniques) for this? Definitely hitting side delts but what about front and rear delts? Also, I want to pin the inner chest and have heard conflicting things about how to do this. That leaves 1 more spot and I'd prefer it to be lats if anyone knows a method, otherwise I'll probably do quads.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks Forum!

I found a great site that has guides for injecting every spot but I can't find my bookmark for some reason. I probably stuck it under some stupid folder like bills. If I find it I'll post it back up here, but you can probably find the same guides on google somewhere. No clue what site they are on but they were awesome guides, with videos and detailed step by step instructions.

I found a great site that has guides for injecting every spot but I can't find my bookmark for some reason. I probably stuck it under some stupid folder like bills. If I find it I'll post it back up here, but you can probably find the same guides on google somewhere. No clue what site they are on but they were awesome guides, with videos and detailed step by step instructions.

That'd be awesome. I've seen a lot of text only help sites and some with cartoons but input from Vets who have actually done or tried these injections would be better.

Back