• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proper PCT for Tren E/Test E cycle?

jackedgamer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My first cycle was Test E/Deca/Dbol and the PCT went ok, but it probably could have been better. I just did Aromasin and Clomid.

My next cycle, I'm doing Tren E/Test E/Dbol and want to make sure my PCT is perfect.

I've read everywhere that PCT after Tren E needs to be basically perfect, so I was wondering if I should consider running something along the Clomid or replace the Clomid with something else?

I'm running a similar cycle. I am currently taking hcg at 500iu M/T. To curb the prolactin I am taking .25 ml of prami as well as 12.5 mg of Aromisin for estrogen. At the end I plan to use hcg clomid and nolva.

So DURING the cycle I would want to be taking something alongside aromasin? HCG and prami?

And then AFTER the cycle (during PCT) I would want to be taking stuff along with clomid? HCG and nolva?

Yes if you go to forum , Anabolic steroids and find first cycle and pct 2012 by heavy iron. That is the pct I will follow but you need to prevent as well. Be careful with prami , ease in .

Looking for a Natural Test for my Winstrol cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a Natural Test for my Winstrol cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing first post. Now read the rules and get back to research. We would love an introduction to get to know you and learn more about you.

HCG Throughout cycle. Then stop with cycle. Caber on hand for Tren

The PCT:

Clomid - 100-100-50-50
Nolva. - 40 - 40 - 20 -20

HCG Throughout cycle. Then stop with cycle. Caber on hand for Tren

The PCT:

Clomid - 100-100-50-50
Nolva. - 40 - 40 - 20 -20

You don't recommend taking caber regularly throughout the cycle? Just if it becomes apparent I need a prolactin inhibitor?

Back