• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol and Adrol combo

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've ran both these orals now for a kickstart but been reading quite a bit about combining both for a kickstart. Personally I have things I like and dislike about the both and after researching quite a bit it seems that alot of people who run/ran this combo seem to think it's much better than running just one or the other(varying reasons) Anyone try this and what are your opinions and or results..likes and dislikes.??

Trying it now with tren base. I don't have a lot to report at the moment because the tren base is is overpowering, but as a preWO I have drol/dbol injectables and 50/50 of each is better than either by itself just for sheer desire to pick heavy shit up.

I ran drol at night to offset the mood/dbol in the am for mood boost...........the f-ing mood swings are crazy for me,never again-dbol only...........

I ran it on a previous cycle with Test and Deca. I started with just Drol and then added dbol at week 3, I didn't notice much of a difference except I started to get gyno at that point while on an AI and Nolva.

For me personally.... Dbol = I love that sense of well being I get... great pumps...gives me good focus...good appetite...and I don't seem to actually retain alot of water like some people complain about. I don't like the minor backne I get...I seem to experience kind of a crash feeling almost... and it also seems to push my BP up quickly. .

Adrol = Like the strength gains as they seem to be a little more than Dbol... Drol does NOT give me any backne...also produces great pumps...doesn't give me that crash kind of feeling. ...I don't like that I seem to retain water like a mofo.... Drol kinda diminishes my appetite a little bit...Drol actually kinda gives me a bad attitude. ..

I just named a few of my own personal pro's and con's of both Dbol and Drol(remember that all of our bodies are different so we may experience different sides in varying degrees)...so in all the research I been doing it seems from what I've read that Dbol and Adrol ran together can cancel out and lessen some of these side effects produced by the other one. It has me very interested as to why not get the best of both compounds with lesser side effects. I was hoping to give this a try and hope some more people that have tried this or have more knowledge can chime in. Thanks to the bro's that responded.!!! P.S. Damgar please keep me posted since your running this combo right now if u don't mind.

Sure thing. I'm running it kind of different though. I pin tren base in the morning. Then take dbol about 3 when the the tren starts to lighten up, then take dbol/drol later at night. 50/40/50 Base/dbol/drol totals ED. Day three all I can say is I have a constant boner and I feel fantastic.

Trying it now with tren base. I don't have a lot to report at the moment because the tren base is is overpowering, but as a preWO I have drol/dbol injectables and 50/50 of each is better than either by itself just for sheer desire to pick heavy shit up.

Damgar, hate to highjack the thread, but whose tren base are you running and how many mg's are you pinning? Sounds like you really like it.

I use Dbol & Drol together all the time now. I'll run 25-50mg Dbol and 50mg Drol together.

The power of the Drol is awesome but I get the sides I don't like when I go over 50mg - headaches, head/face flushing, bloating and lethargy. As for Dbol I absolutely love it and have no problem King the full 50mg; I feel great on it. When I put them together at my doses it has a great synergistic effect.

Sure thing. I'm running it kind of different though. I pin tren base in the morning. Then take dbol about 3 when the the tren starts to lighten up, then take dbol/drol later at night. 50/40/50 Base/dbol/drol totals ED. Day three all I can say is I have a constant boner and I feel fantastic.

Sounds like a good cycle brother and I Ecspecially like the sound of the boner and fantastic feeling your describing. !!! I'm waiting on my dbol to arrive and I'm already stocked with drol so I'm pretty set on giving this combo a run and I appreciate the input my friend...I'll be running all long esters this cycle... T En.. Tren En. Mast En and I'm pretty dead set on this oral combo to kickstart. ... hopefully once you get a little further on you can gimme the good news and say this oral combo kicks ass..!!! Tren Base has to have ya feeling good too.!!! Thanks Damgar----peace bro

IML Gear Cream!
I use Dbol & Drol together all the time now. I'll run 25-50mg Dbol and 50mg Drol together.

The power of the Drol is awesome but I get the sides I don't like when I go over 50mg - headaches, head/face flushing, bloating and lethargy. As for Dbol I absolutely love it and have no problem King the full 50mg; I feel great on it. When I put them together at my doses it has a great synergistic effect.
In doing my research I actually think that's the exact dose I wanna take(50mg/50mg)...as long as my BP handles it well...and that synergistic effect you mentioned is what sparked my interest and after doing alot of reading quite a few people mentioned that and from what they say that effect is supposedly what can cancel or lesson some of the bad sides...we shall see cuz I have a pack coming with my dbol and I'm stocked with drol and ready to give this combo a run.!!! Thanks for the input brother A ----peace bro

I love Dbol/anadrol injection stacked with tne... talk about moving the world! I'm curious about tren base but havent pulled the trigger on it yet!!

Sounds like a good cycle brother and I Ecspecially like the sound of the boner and fantastic feeling your describing. !!! I'm waiting on my dbol to arrive and I'm already stocked with drol so I'm pretty set on giving this combo a run and I appreciate the input my friend...I'll be running all long esters this cycle... T En.. Tren En. Mast En and I'm pretty dead set on this oral combo to kickstart. ... hopefully once you get a little further on you can gimme the good news and say this oral combo kicks ass..!!! Tren Base has to have ya feeling good too.!!! Thanks Damgar----peace bro
Same here. I'm doing a long primo/testE run for 20 weeks so I'm hitting trenA/base/drol/dbol the first 6 weeks. Gonna add Var the last 10. Lots of long slow compounds so I'm hitting my kickstart hard. I treat the tren base like a real strong oral and it gives me a sense of well being like dbol but more so. Other people say different things, but it's just all sunshine and boners for me so far lol.

Haven't tried em both together but just ran both separately on my current blast. Seems my tolerence for hypertension has gone way down, 30mg dbol and 50mg drol is all I can handle before the sides and BP start kicking me. Seriously doubt I'd be able to run em together unless I go real low like 25/25.

On a side not I'm currently running 80mg/day of Winstrol tabs and loving it! First time running, freaking veins popping everywhere, strength and size up too. Very little sides, just some light increase in joint pain which i've offset with supps and peptides; BPC157 and Thymosin 500 working good.

Back