• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Losing weight & getting bigger/stronger

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i started this 'cycle' about 6 weeks
Ago with 500mg test e 10 mg superdrol ed. Was 6 2 257 lbs a lil over 15% body fat. So far this has been my cycle doseages by weeks.
1- test 500 sd 10
2-test 500 sd 15
3-6 - test 650 sd 20

Bloods came back today liver enzymes slightly elevated nothing major at all so with that being said will keep the test at 650 and bump sd to 25 for another 2 weeks. Then drop orals out for at least 2 months but add in masteron at 500 mg a week.

Today's weight was 244, my shoulders and back are thicker and wider and wayyyyy more defined, chest is freaking solid and is back to that low bf separated pec muscle look, arms look pumped and vascular 24/7 waist is thinner but is becoming so chiseled and rock hard you can clearly seen every muscle in my core only a slight bit of fat on the hips needs to be dropped and it'll look like there's none there at all honestly I gata be close to 10% bf now and without a doubt will be under in a few weeks.

The thing that's shovked me the most is my strength, I expected to maybe gain a little but I'm crushing every workout. Str and endurance is out of this world. The only thing I'm doing different then what i usually do is I'm eating prob right at matnisnce but a bit cleaner and doing a lil more cardio. The diff is unbelievable though!!! Is that all it really takes to go from "okay ill prob hit my goals this cycle" to "DAMN IVE JUST STARTED AND IM CRUSHING MY GOALS" Anyone have similar experiences?

Back