• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Elevated labs "on cycle". Input from the vets please

Z82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Slightly elevated liver functions, elevated cholesterol, low MCH, low T4, high T3. please give me your input and advice. Are these all fairly normal for on cycle?

cycle lay out, on week 10 right now, labs were done on week 9. 5 days after last pin of 325mgs. 14hrs fasted for labs.

1-12 test e 500mgs, 650mgs last 4 weeks (Biotech from IP Source)

1-6 100mgs anavar ED (Nuvanna Direct)

8-12 100mgs winstrol caps ED (MLG)

1.5 pumps ED (Formeron)

Daily multi-vit, NAC, hawthorn berry, 80mgs asprin, vit C, fish oil.

also did 2weeks clen/t3 before this cycle about 3 months ago but pretty sure it was very under dosed.

Attachments

• labs3-1.jpg
    labs3-1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 42
  • labs3-2.jpg
    labs3-2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 43
  • labs3-3.jpg
    labs3-3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 37
Liver and cholesterol (lipids) are most lilely the var.I am not sure about winstrol-but if I remember it can mess with cholesterol also-but not liver so much.I will let others comment on T3-T4 .It took me months to get my cholesterol levels back-but eventually it happend. Never felt bad at all-Luck-OD

Liver and cholesterol (lipids) are most lilely the var.I am not sure about winstrol-but if I remember it can mess with cholesterol also-but not liver so much.I will let others comment on T3-T4 .It took me months to get my cholesterol levels back-but eventually it happend. Never felt bad at all-Luck-OD

Thanks dawg.....

bump........

Winny is harsh on the liver, way more than Var

Your liver values aren't bad at all and will return to the normal range soon after cessation. Your lipids are more of a concern. Although normal for being on cycle, I would still make sure these are in check before entertaining the thought of another cycle. Your total cholesterol to HDL ratio should 5.0 or less. Yours is 13.4 (201/15).

I love my juice, but this is the one area that scares me and we all really need to keep on top of. High hemoglobin, high hematocrit, high blood pressure, whacked out cholesterol, low HDL numbers, etc can all lead to heart damage, or even worse, heart attack or stroke.

Thanks for all the info everyone!

Your liver values aren't bad at all and will return to the normal range soon after cessation. Your lipids are more of a concern. Although normal for being on cycle, I would still make sure these are in check before entertaining the thought of another cycle. Your total cholesterol to HDL ratio should 5.0 or less. Yours is 13.4 (201/15).

You think immediate action should be taken on this, or just finish up last 2 weeks of cycle. The plan is doing a juice cleanse for two weeks after PCT. Theese levels Im sure are affected too by the low carb high protein diet, right?

I love my juice, but this is the one area that scares me and we all really need to keep on top of. High hemoglobin, high hematocrit, high blood pressure, whacked out cholesterol, low HDL numbers, etc can all lead to heart damage, or even worse, heart attack or stroke.

Do you think immediate action should be taken on this, or just continue with the last 2 weeks as normal? The plan is to do a veggie juice cleanse for 2 weeks after pct. Im sure the low carb high protein diet has a lot to do with it too, right?

IML Gear Cream!
I think the lipid profile was caused more from the winny then anything else. No reason to cut the cycle short. My advice is to make sure your lipid profile returns to normal before starting another cycle. What you are experiencing is normal for being 'on'.

Back