• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT TIMING ISSUE--advice needed

jeeptree2112

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I leave for the caribbean 16 days from now for 1 week M28-A4
Current cycle Week 10 Test C only 600/ew, adex .5 24 hour after pin
Ok...here's my dilemma. I'm a swollen fucking balloon, BP is high so I'm taking a beta blocker, which is working but making me tired as hell
and I'm ending my cylce the day I return UNLESS...............

I have 2 options here being ON CYCLE.....
1) continue cycle and just dose the day I leave and re dose the day I return (that's the plan) -THEN START normal protocol PCT--HCG, Clomid, Nolva
OR
2)Stop 11 days prior to leaving.........Blast my HCG until the day I leave 10,000u for (10 days-start day after last pin)......wait until day 17 ON VACATION to start my Nolva(SINCE I HAVE IT IN PILL FORM)-THEN RETURN HOME DAY 18 AND START THE CLOMID ,since it's in liquid form.

I know this doesn't follow the
Stop T-Blast HCG for 2 weeks, then day 14 start your PCT ancillaries, but it's pretty damn close.

why I ask is I would love to lose some of this bloat (swelling) and lose the BP meds for vacation because i'm in a very cold climate and going down there I'm going to vasodilate out. that in iteself will move more h2o and drop my bp

my hands swell every year NOT ON CYCLE on vacation let alone where I am know

What to do, what to do

Jeep I had to emergency bail on a test cycle at the end of the year. I stopped 14 days before my preop screen. Up until 12/15 my BP was elevated right to the pre hyper range. Within the 2 weeks my BP had returned to normal. I know this didn't answer the pct question but with me being on test I thought it might help with the BP part. I did my pct a little different but my junk is back in action. I actually was pcting on vacation as well.

I say start the PCT early. It's not like you are going to the gym for that week you are gone and it seems like you are sustaining something that you are going to end right away when you get back. It sounds like your body can use the break.

Yeah, Im leaning that direction but want to have a little more reassurance it's the RIGHT thing to do
I don't wanna lose what I worked so hard to gain

It just seems to make more sense to me to start it now versus the other option. Either path seems fine though. It sucks watching some of the gains go, but I'm sure this won't be your last cycle

Either seems fine, if you're only gone for a week and you pin the day you leave then your test levels will be stable enough with Test C.

Either seems fine, if you're only gone for a week and you pin the day you leave then your test levels will be stable enough with Test C.
this I'm aware of...that was my initial plan but I'm sick of the sides as mentioned in the op and wanna lose the h20, high bp and no bp meds before departure

It just seems to make more sense to me to start it now versus the other option. Either path seems fine though. It sucks watching some of the gains go, but I'm sure this won't be your last cycle

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT...:winkfinger:

Just IMO, but I'd ride the cycle right up to the day you leave, then start PCT some days after you get back. That'll keep all the good moods going through vacation rather than the opposite, which could suck. No reason not to use the gym while on vacation too if there's one in the hotel or wherever.

HCG doesn't have to be strict. You can be creative with it. In your situation I'd do a moderate blast starting right now -- 16 days of maybe... 500 IU/day? You might be fine at even half of that dose. The goal would be to have your nads in full swing by the time you leave, then there's a good chance they'll be at least partially functional by the time you get back. If you have several days between your return and the start of PCT, you could blast again. Half-life is just a couple days so I don't think it hurts to run HCG nearly to the start of PCT since the clomid, etc, will take some time to have effect anyway.

Ok I got ya, it says adex .25 after shot, is that once a week? If so maybe up the dose/frequency. My test cycle at 750mg required .25mg eod and I dropped my water and bp down 15-20 points

IML Gear Cream!
I like CM's approach too. If you aren't set on pinning when you get back, you can use option 3

Oh yeah, for the AI you'll be better off with aromasin to avoid the rebound effect from a week without... otherwise you've got a bunch of E2 that will suddenly swing back into action while you're still on vacation.

Just IMO, but I'd ride the cycle right up to the day you leave, then start PCT some days after you get back. That'll keep all the good moods going through vacation rather than the opposite, which could suck. No reason not to use the gym while on vacation too if there's one in the hotel or wherever.

HCG doesn't have to be strict. You can be creative with it. In your situation I'd do a moderate blast starting right now -- 16 days of maybe... 500 IU/day? You might be fine at even half of that dose. The goal would be to have your nads in full swing by the time you leave, then there's a good chance they'll be at least partially functional by the time you get back. If you have several days between your return and the start of PCT, you could blast again. Half-life is just a couple days so I don't think it hurts to run HCG nearly to the start of PCT since the clomid, etc, will take some time to have effect anyway.

so youre saying just stick with my initial plan then-fuck....lol

Oh yeah, for the AI you'll be better off with aromasin to avoid the rebound effect from a week without... otherwise you've got a bunch of E2 that will suddenly swing back into action while you're still on vacation.

Unless you take that shit with you. I have flown a number of times with SERM's/AI's in an OTC med bottle with a description that is similar what you are taking. I would be comfortable taking them with.

so youre saying just stick with my initial plan then-fuck....lol

I think your original plan called for injecting test when you got back too. This one is just like that plan except you are done pinning when you leave for vacation

I just got labs drawn 2 days ago....still pending.......
If I'm going to pin until I leave my adex comes with me 0.5mg 24 hours after pin is where I am now because initially I was 0.5mg eod and my E2 came back at 9....too low, so I took some advice and changed to .5mg 24 hours after pin. I will see what the new E2# is........I am continuing my adex until I start PCT regardless....depending on my new E2# I would continue twice a week, if high 3xweek. So no issue there.
I just want to quit early but it's no big deal if I don't.

Yeah I have no issues taking pills with me, just not liquid.....I take a shit ton of supplements with me every year, never been questioned ever

Oh I should add, I'm out of time to aqcuire more HCG, I have all my PCT on hand so what I have is what I have

HCG 10,000 Pharm grade
Clomid IMR
NOLVA IMR and pharm grade pills for travel if I needed them

I APPRECIATE ALL THE FEEDBACK GUYS!!!!

Last edited:
Unless you take that shit with you. I have flown a number of times with SERM's/AI's in an OTC med bottle with a description that is similar what you are taking. I would be comfortable taking them with.

True! I've done lots of travelling with research chems myself. Paranoia induces me to put it all in various eye dropper bottles that I've devoted to the purpose. Different cheap brands to make them stand apart, labels doctored to ensure I don't forget there's no actual Visine in any of it (not sure what squirting Prami in Everclear will do to my eye...), and nothing looks out of place.

Oh I should add, I'm out of time to aqcuire more HCG, I have all my PCT on hand so what I have is what I have

HCG 10,000 Pharm grade

That's actually enough for the plan I proposed. You could pin 7000 IU in the couple weeks leading up to vacation and the remaining 3000 for the blast a few days after you get back.

In case you can't tell, my bias is max hormones for the vacation. Full cycle dose right up to the last day, full HCG treatment for good balls, full AI... etc. The vacation is paramount. :) Shove that PCT shit off till later. There are a few weirdos around here that coast through PCT like it's nothing but for most of us it sucks ass.

well I guess I'll just do the original plan then.....because like CM said, maintain mood, happy, know what I have going on now vs the unexpected bitchiness with being LOW T on vaca. Guess the hypertensive, cartoon ballooned hand look is the new spring look for 2015...lol

Back