• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

E2 crushed, what to do?

ironborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, so this is what happened.

Was on letro for a couple weeks. Came off about 2 weeks ago and went right on 0.25mg/ED of adex.

Got bloods done yesterday and my E2 can back as "< 6.0" aka crushed.

I still discontinue my adex and nolva and get retested.

My question is, how long should I wait until I get retested?

And should I get retested while I have no adex in my system?

Btw, I'm using 400mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of mast.

Thanks guys!!!

Grab yourself 2 bottles of a hoppy IPA. The phytoestrogens can raise your E2 about 10 points and knock out any joint pain if you have it from the low E2.
About 2-3 days off the AI and you should back to aromatizing the test to raise your E2 to good numbers. Why were you running nolva on cycle? Did you get the start of a lump under your nipples? Remember that the mast doesn't aromatize so adex at .25 eod should get you closer to where you need to be.

Grab yourself 2 bottles of a hoppy IPA. The phytoestrogens can raise your E2 about 10 points and knock out any joint pain if you have it from the low E2.
About 2-3 days off the AI and you should back to aromatizing the test to raise your E2 to good numbers. Why were you running nolva on cycle? Did you get the start of a lump under your nipples? Remember that the mast doesn't aromatize so adex at .25 eod should get you closer to where you need to be.

Looks like I'll have to go buy myself a 6-pack of 60 minute on the way home :D

I was running the nolva because I've always had a lump under my nipples and they've been itchy before and I didn't want them to get any worse. I'll lay off of it unless it returns.

I'll get blood work done again soon, see where I'm at and then run at 0.25mg EOD for a week or two and then get tested again.

Man, all blood tests are bleeding me dry (pun intended), but it's worth knowing.

Good info Big Ronnie. Is it that simple?

Good info Big Ronnie. Is it that simple?
As I get older, I can feel the wear and tear on these knees. I have crushed my E2 and a couple of beers certainly helps. The next morning, my knees feel much better. As far as the test, if your test is good a couple of days is enough to bring the E2 up to acceptable levels. One thing I did fail to say is that it will take 2-3 days to get right after your system has cleared out most of the AI your were taking. So that depends when your last dose was. Arimidex has a half life of 2 days so about 4 days without an Ai then 2-3 to build up.

crushed mine a few times on this current blast experimenting dosage and product. Stop AI and in 2-4 days your levels will come back up and you should feel a difference.

My last estro crash was caused by adding proviron and winstrol to blast of 750 test C and 750eq with 12.5 exemestane, had to come off stane and was able to stay off ai while running 25mg viron and 80mg winny

clever!

extract:
http://www.amazon.com/Estro8Pn-Hop-Extract-Veg-Caps/dp/B0091QXJ66

other sources:
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/phytochemicals/lignans/#sources

As I get older, I can feel the wear and tear on these knees. I have crushed my E2 and a couple of beers certainly helps. The next morning, my knees feel much better. As far as the test, if your test is good a couple of days is enough to bring the E2 up to acceptable levels. One thing I did fail to say is that it will take 2-3 days to get right after your system has cleared out most of the AI your were taking. So that depends when your last dose was. Arimidex has a half life of 2 days so about 4 days without an Ai then 2-3 to build up.

Yep.
Exemestane = 1 day
Arimidex = 2 day
Letrozole = 4 day

You can crush your estro with all, stane has shortest half life and is my fav, works bests with nolvadex too which us a plus as well as being suicidal type ai with no bounce back like others.

I've found a little dbol helps. My thinking is if you have very little aromatase, but dbol will aromatize to a more potent estrogen so a little less actual hormone exerting more effect helps ease the symptoms.

Back