• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help with next cycle

jamessingh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone,

I just got back from a 2 week vacation and will be starting a cycle in about a month or 2 after I get my diet and workout routein 100% solid again.

I need help With determining my next cycle.

I have ran Test E cycles only. I ran 2 in fact.
Both I had good solid gains.

Currently I am taking HGH Generic(blood results below in the link), have been on for about 5 months. Plan on going for about 12 months.I have been off test for about 4 months now and when I start my next cycle itll be closer to off for 6 months.

my question is this, I want to get MORE body mass. I will have my diet good, i just need help with the cycle part.

I have on hand 5 vials of Test E, and 1 vial of Test Sus. HGH obviously. I would like to mix the sus in if it helps?

also I am going to buy AI and Clomid still, and I would like to add an oral steriod but have no experience with them? I have thought about tren or something as well, but also know nothing about this. Moneys not much of a factor rite now. And I would like to do this cycle for 3 to 4 months:)

I would really apreaciate if someone can explain how long and what doses it should look like.

Any help from the vets will be much appreacited alot!!!!

Here is my HGH results.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/36878-GRs-Jintropin-HGH-G2G-Labs-Inside

I would add Deca to the cycle. You have enough test on hand, just pick up some deca and you'll be good to go. That should put on some mass. Leave the tren alone for now.

If you want to add an oral, dbol is a solid choice.

I would run something like this:

Wk 1-16 Test @ 500mg/wk
Wk 1-16 Deca @ 400mg/wk
Wk 1-4 Dbol @ 50mg/day

Just a suggestion. Deca takes awhile to build up in your system that's why the longer run.

What are your stats, James? Other than being 21. Bf%, height and weight. Post labs after last pct to show effectiveness please.
What are you looking to do. There are so many compounds and different purposes for them. This isn't a candy store where we pick out things because they look good.
Are you using AAS because you had an accident or a birth defect and can't produce proper test levels.

Last edited:
I agree with SoCalJC I always have good gains with the cycle he posted and that's exactly how I run it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

I just got back from a 2 week vacation and will be starting a cycle in about a month or 2 after I get my diet and workout routein 100% solid again.

I need help With determining my next cycle.

I have ran Test E cycles only. I ran 2 in fact.
Both I had good solid gains.

Currently I am taking HGH Generic(blood results below in the link), have been on for about 5 months. Plan on going for about 12 months.I have been off test for about 4 months now and when I start my next cycle itll be closer to off for 6 months.

my question is this, I want to get MORE body mass. I will have my diet good, i just need help with the cycle part.

I have on hand 5 vials of Test E, and 1 vial of Test Sus. HGH obviously. I would like to mix the sus in if it helps?

also I am going to buy AI and Clomid still, and I would like to add an oral steriod but have no experience with them? I have thought about tren or something as well, but also know nothing about this. Moneys not much of a factor rite now. And I would like to do this cycle for 3 to 4 months:)

I would really apreaciate if someone can explain how long and what doses it should look like.

Any help from the vets will be much appreacited alot!!!!

Here is my HGH results.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/36878-GRs-Jintropin-HGH-G2G-Labs-Inside

Youre working on getting routine and diet in check but have been on hgh for 5 months? The cycle I would run if I was you would be as follows..

week 1-52 3-4 hours of research ED
week 1-52 2 grams protein per lb of body weight
week 1-52 1-2 hours in a gym 5 days a week (you choose the days)

or cycle 2

day 1 kill yourself.

seriously though what the fuck are you doing? Not trying to be a dick but this post is ridiculous. You have two test cycles and a 5 month hgh cycle in progress but don't have diet or what's even worse you don't have a proper routine set and in use. Read up man before you fuck your body up if you haven't already..

I would add Deca to the cycle. You have enough test on hand, just pick up some deca and you'll be good to go. That should put on some mass. Leave the tren alone for now.

If you want to add an oral, dbol is a solid choice.

I would run something like this:

Wk 1-16 Test @ 500mg/wk
Wk 1-16 Deca @ 400mg/wk
Wk 1-4 Dbol @ 50mg/day

Just a suggestion. Deca takes awhile to build up in your system that's why the longer run.

Thanks so much, after further research this is the perfect cycle. Thanks so much!!

I have a question, I've found two places to order, I'm new at all this, one is has two words in its name pretty patriot,"AA". The other has two names as well "PS" are these legit places? I abbreviate the names cuz I don't know if it's customary to actually come out n say it....I'm wanting winny. ....any help from anyone?

IML Gear Cream!
What are your stats, James? Other than being 21. Bf%, height and weight. Post labs after last pct to show effectiveness please.
What are you looking to do. There are so many compounds and different purposes for them. This isn't a candy store where we pick out things because they look good.
Are you using AAS because you had an accident or a birth defect and can't produce proper test levels.

Hello thanks for the reply And helping me out i really appreacite it alot.

I am 5 11 175 pounds BF is less than 11% i am not sure the exact number. i checked like 3 or 4 months ago and it was 9% but that was on test.

I want to add mass. as much as possible. I am taking test on docs reccomendation.

and HGH for an ACL injury that happened 2 yrs ago.. had surggery about 1.5 yrs ago and after getting tests on my acl, it wasnt healing correctly so the doc told me to see a doc about HGH use maybe and i didnt ask the doc, but i decided to take it becuase i knew it would help. legs so much better, can squat heavier now without any pain. But since i am on HGH, i might as well build some mass:)

but yes, basically build mass. And i will stop hgh after about 2 months after my test cycle is done. Unless u think i should do it differently?

Hello thanks for the reply And helping me out i really appreacite it alot.

I am 5 11 175 pounds BF is less than 11% i am not sure the exact number. i checked like 3 or 4 months ago and it was 9% but that was on test.

I want to add mass. as much as possible. I am taking test on docs reccomendation.

and HGH for an ACL injury that happened 2 yrs ago.. had surggery about 1.5 yrs ago and after getting tests on my acl, it wasnt healing correctly so the doc told me to see a doc about HGH use maybe and i didnt ask the doc, but i decided to take it becuase i knew it would help. legs so much better, can squat heavier now without any pain. But since i am on HGH, i might as well build some mass:)

but yes, basically build mass. And i will stop hgh after about 2 months after my test cycle is done. Unless u think i should do it differently?

That is a bit absurd. You build muscle from eating and lifting. At 21, again, your natural test levels are sufficient to build muscle if you eat and lift. AAS is not magic. It is for guys who eat and lift and want something to take them to the next level. At only 175 pounds, you are on the ground floor still. Eat and lift and get to 200, then evaluate where you are and do a lot more research before saying you are going to try AAS. No one is trying to be a dick here, but we are trying to help you see that you have the resources to do it already. If you can't eat and lift to grow now, the do more research on diet and lifting first. Find yourself a real old school neighborhood gym with the old salty lifters. Watch them and talk to them. Ask them about diet. Make a post in the diet section showing your diet and ask for help. People here will help you too. Eat. Lift. Grow.

That is a bit absurd. You build muscle from eating and lifting. At 21, again, your natural test levels are sufficient to build muscle if you eat and lift. AAS is not magic. It is for guys who eat and lift and want something to take them to the next level. At only 175 pounds, you are on the ground floor still. Eat and lift and get to 200, then evaluate where you are and do a lot more research before saying you are going to try AAS. No one is trying to be a dick here, but we are trying to help you see that you have the resources to do it already. If you can't eat and lift to grow now, the do more research on diet and lifting first. Find yourself a real old school neighborhood gym with the old salty lifters. Watch them and talk to them. Ask them about diet. Make a post in the diet section showing your diet and ask for help. People here will help you too. Eat. Lift. Grow.

Hello,

I have been diagnosed with low T awhile ago. I can diet train and all that as much as i want but its hard with low T levels.

Well said jamessingh I remember when I was 20 even 24 the older guys were always real cool to me I new they were on gear they would talk about it in front of me but they would never hook me up they would say eat and eat and lift and ask in 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back