• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pip

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Figured i would post this to get some opinions on what could be going on. Got my wife kind of worried. Monday I took a shot of sust 350 from an unknown source. First time every trying there test. I have taken this every week for about 6-7weeks now just one cc and even though i got some soreness this has not happened. After taking the injection monday in my butt i have gotten a knot and it turned red and irritate's me and some times even itchs. My wife said it is red around it and looks to be getting worse as of yesturday. Today looks about the same but want to throw out everything so you will have a better idea of what caused this. I have done my own injections for years and never had a problem and usually use a needle twice before throwing it away. I always use alcohol on needle after use but this time i didn't. I did clean injection site before and after injection but failed to sterilize it this time. I really don't think thats the cause of it though because i still got sore before from the previous injections just not this bad. What could have caused this and what the danger of infection and what do i need to do from here. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Circle the red patch around injection site. If it grows past that and is warm to the touch its time to go to the dr. You use a needle twice?!?!?!?!?! for the .10 that they cost why would you want to risk that? You can try a heat pack on it and see if that helps.

Antibotics ...and try to kick habit of usin pins twice......:coffee:

Circle the red patch around injection site. If it grows past that and is warm to the touch its time to go to the dr. You use a needle twice?!?!?!?!?! for the .10 that they cost why would you want to risk that? You can try a heat pack on it and see if that helps.

Thats exactly what the wife did alittle while ago. Marked it to see if its spreading. And yeah i know i just try to penny pinch too much sometimes i guess but never had a problem in the past. I still think its the gear i am using because every time i injected it i got sore as hell. Last time was in thigh and it was bad just not this bad. I did same thing with my pharmacy grade stuff and never had a problem.

1 time of antibiotics is going to cost you more than 100 pins :) Atleast with my insurance it does.

Trying to save 20 cents just think about how much it will cost to go to the er and miss work because you're laid up pins are cheap and if you think the gear is contaminated toss it to me it isn't worth the problems.

My sister is a doctor. Trying to see if she will prescribe me some antibotics now. I don't feel the best either. Could it be because of the infection? Looks like going to Bruise

You very well could be getting sick from the infection if it is that. We dont want to have it worsen and turn into an abses. Have your doc or your MD sister look at it to decide treatment as soon as possible.

You very well could be getting sick from the infection if it is that. We dont want to have it worsen and turn into an abses. Have your doc or your MD sister look at it to decide treatment as soon as possible.

Sent her a pic and she precribed me some but will be tomorrow and she said thats whats causing me to feel bad. Thanks for the advice and i deserved to be beat up alittle for the stupid mistake of using it again. Won't happen again

IML Gear Cream!
Have her explain to you what encapsulation is.

Back