• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Birthday cycle

popeyeslament

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats; 65 yrs. young. 5'9'' 183lbs. 14% BF.

Cycle history;
On standard TRT @200mg Test C per wk. Was with 100mg deca + 25mg pharma var. till 6 mos ago.
Some Finaject back in the mid 80's:
Just finished Test c @ 350mg wk. + 350 Tren A wk + 100mg deca for lube & 50mg var ed. (any more var than that cannot sleep) 5o mg Toremefene + .25 AI ed. 8 wk. cycle. Pleasing results

Goal: Strength, size & collagen synthesis.
Clean diet but do not measure. Drink good Cabernet every day. Weight within reason or seeing my abs is not an issue.
Only cardio is cycling as I have a Titanium/Poly ankle. Running is not pretty.

Arsenal on hand.

25ml Tren A 100
50ml MastP 100
20ml EQ 300
10mlDeca 100
30ml Deca 300
80ml Test C 200
195 Var caps 25mg.
33,000 IU's HCG

Plenty Ai, Caber, Tormefene.

What's a conservative cycle to pull from this? Considering 12 wk. cycle.
Lil help from the more seasoned?

My favorite cycle so far was

2-13 750 test
2-11 400mg masteron
1-7 100mg var
12-15 50mg winny

(set up so there is a 4 week break in between orals, ran winny two weeks past last injection, started pct day after last dose of winny)

Could do something similar.

Though the tren is tempting too

Could add low dose deca for the joints during the cycle.

I was thinking about this more and the whole time on the cycle mentioned above, I felt really good. Alpha feeling and just generally felt really good, vascularity was def the most ive seen (was around 8-9%). Now with my tren cycle (700tren ace, 500test, 500 primo) Sex drive isnt as strong (the tren, but I am taking caber) and I just am kinda pissed off and not sleeping well at all. Totally different feeling, though the gains are incredible.

I miss the whole Feel good, look good, wanna fuck everything feeling with the recommended cycle. Masteron = crazy sex drive

Q: Are you currently running PCT? How long are you going to wait until the next cycle?

I feel like you would see the greatest benefit from GH as opposed to tren and masteron.

No PCT to speak of because I dropped back to the TRT dosage of 200mg Test C & 100mg. Deca wkly.
I use .5mg AI e.o.d. & I continued the Toremifene for 1 wk. post.

I too think would benefit greatly from HGH but the cost for a full cycle even at minimum suggested dosage is big $.

Lab work is due in 4 wks. per TRT Dr. Will evaluate when & what to do at that time. Still thinking of a somewhat conservative approach. Say 12wk. cycle w/2 x wkly. injection 500mg Test C + 300mcg. Deca + 600mg EQ.
Front load with 40mg. Dbol first week & then 75-100mcg. Var last 8 wks.

Back