• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hormone Therapy

Crash26719

SteroidsFax VIP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Spoke to my nurse practitioner yesterday after some pre-cycle bloodwork. Showed my test was almost rock bottom & she suggested something called BioTE. It's testosterone pellets that can be injected under the skin & is good for 3-6 months. Anyone else hear of this or happen to try it

I was on pellet insertions for years...since 2012. just till last month in fact.

Pros: my doctor would insert me once every 3 months with pellets, test was at about 1800-1900, by third month I would be around 800-850. I liked not having to worry about injections etc. You will be sore for about 3-5 days after insertions. Labs every 3 months...
Super convenient.

Cons: expensive. If your insurance will cover it, great. I use to pay $15 copay every 3 months. My insurance changed recently so I had to adapt....

second con could be scars on your butt, they will have to make a small incision in your skin, so if you scar easy you will have to consider that....

anyways I was a big fan, now that my insurance does not cover it, I would have to pay out of pocket about $1250 every 3 months...

Oh and my doctor gave me a script of Letrozole to keep my estrogen in check. 1.25mg every 2 weeks kept me at about 50-55 on my labs.

Back