• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork estrogen sky high

JordanFan24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I went to any lab test now a week ago and got estrogen, free t, and total t checked. I got results in yesterday and was completely shocked because I haven't ran anything in over a year. I was taking hcgenerate for a while, but didn't think it would convert to estrogen. Normal range for estrogen is 130 or less pg/ml and mine was 362. Normal range for free t is 35-155 pg/ml, and normal range for total t was 250-1100 ng/dl and mine was 472. I have had no signs or symptoms of me having high estrogen, other than not being able to get up (but I have no gf so I'm not too stressed) I'm very lean, jawline is still there, sex drive is still sky high, and just didn't know if it was an error on their end or not. Help would be appreciated, thanks

You should get another test, this time with E2 specifically (not "total estrogens" which it seems you got) and with an accurate LC/MS/MS assay. More expensive but the regular assay is pretty inaccurate. This panel has it:

https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=category_result&show=2235&category=14&search=#2235

If results are still bad, I'd see an endocrinologist and get the pros to fix it. You could even skip right to that point now, especially if insurance is likely to cover it all including the bloodwork.

I asked my dr to check my estradiol once. The fucker checked estrogens and it was 189. I was freaking out and he said its nothing to worry about. I wanted to slap him. I went home and immediately ordered Adex. I was looking at the bloodwork later that night and realized it said total estrogens not estradiol.

It was total estrogens they tested. Last time they checked for just estradiol and I was fine. I have nolvadren and unleashed on hand should I run one those? Unleashed reduces shbg and increases free test.

Lol are you naming supplements that convert to e2 and release bound test?

I've counted 3 "supplements" being tossed around here as being beneficial. I'm in no position to educate anyone on the matter but I sure wish someone would step up and politely point out the errors.

Don't worry about total estrogen. Estradiol is the ONLY thing you need to worry about. Get another test and make sure you are getting ESTRADIOL tested.

My total estrogen was at 189 and E2 was 48. Ignore TOTAL ESTROGENS.

Back