• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whats a good AI for 1g test/600NPP weekly

lefty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I notice it messes with my libido at times so im trying not to kill it but just sustain. Usually i use a light stane dose but is that too much? Would a good adex be sufficient ?

I really think on that much Test you're gonna want something a little bit stronger. I would go with Letro 1.25 to 2.5 daily.

I notice it messes with my libido at times so im trying not to kill it but just sustain. Usually i use a light stane dose but is that too much? Would a good adex be sufficient ?

Yes, adex will work but I prefer aromasin. On a gram of test, 750 deca and 50mgs dbol I use 25 mgs ed. 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 late afternoon.

25mg stane split into twice daily dosing as mentioned above would be 'standard' but some people need more some people less.

Please get bloods done to dial in your e2, its the only accurate way.

I would also do 12.5mg aromasin twice a day. And then adjust you might need more, you might need less.

Good for me is 1.25 mg letro EOD on a gram of test. Some can get away with .5 mg arimidex EOD.

For some reason, I am confused. For a guy that has run 10 or 11 cycles, you are still trying to figure out AI? Did I miss something? Your cycles don't vary a whole lot from each other. Maybe a little increase here or there as you grow, or you might add a compound. Your AI should only change slightly as well. That is why you get it down from the beginning. Then it is small tweaks as compounds are increased slightly or a compound is added that affects E2. It isn't rocket gynecology.

Agreed with xbobber on this I no everyone is different. I used the amount your talking to get rid of estro problems I had buy slacking on my regular dosage. And at that high of a dose in 2 weeks my estro was a 6 lol. Luckily it was the end of my blast. 0.5 EOD is in the stickies that heavy has. And that keeps me good with letro

IML Gear Cream!
Remember guys you want control your estrogen not eliminate it during a cycle we need some to maintain libido, colesterol values....etc

Exactly, i have my AI's under control. ive used letro and messed up my libido. Thats my only concern . Is my libido. I dont wanna overkill it. Yes ive done a good 10 or 11 cycles, but im trying to find that AI that just holds me at bay .

I agree everyone is different. But I have no problems with my libido at a gram a week lol

Aromasin is only capable of reducing E2 levels by up to 85%. I have taken up to 50mg ed and still not completely crushed my estro. I am currently on 1.2g test and 750mg npp/wk and 25mg aromasin ed keeps my levels in check and my libido is just fine. You can use a trial and error method on this but BW is the smartest way to go.

Thats what i was looking for, thanks roadstarpete, a similar cycle with good libido.25mg aromasin ed.

No problem, Lefty. As someone else stated in a prior post, the optimal dosing protocol is 12.5mg in the am and 12.5mg in the pm.

Remember guys you want control your estrogen not eliminate it during a cycle we need some to maintain libido, colesterol values....etc
lots of good posts but Bigvny is right controlling it is best, low estrogen has bad side effects too, including loss of libido. on a blast 12.5 aromison is best cause it destroy a percentage of the aromataze enzyme so you dont get whats called estrogen rebound when you come off cycle. other AI, are good for mild cycles and it binds to estrogen but it is still building up in your body. once you come of cycle and free up the blocked estro you will have estro rebounb

Back