• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kickstart with prop

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It seems like there are so many ways to do this but what makes sense?
Should you lower the long ester while using the short ester then up the long when you discontinue the short?
Or does it even matter since it's only for a few weeks?
What about when you drop the long early to run shot just before pct?
Are the steroidplots any good to use for this?
Thanks guys

keep the long ester at the dose you want to run it at and then it will come to personal preference. some like to match their long ester mg by using prop, some like to "blast" the prop at a higher dose than the long ester for the first few weeks, but either way you taper down the prop as the long ester starts coming into effect. you can definitely use steroidplots if you want to try and be really accurate with it.

let's say i want to be running a gram of test a week (not expecting you to) so i'd start pinning my long ester at a gram a week from week 1, and i would use 100mg of prop ED for the first two weeks, then 80mg of prop ed for the third week. 50mg of prop ED for the 4th week. then either drop the prop at the start of week 5 or run prop for 20mg/ED for week 5 then drop it. i usually just drop it after week 4 since i don't like injecting such small amounts ED.

i personally wouldn't drop the long early to run the short ester before pct, just wait 2 weeks after your last long ester injection before starting your pct protocol.

edited for easier reading.

keep the long ester at the dose you want to run it at and then it will come to personal preference. some like to match their long ester mg by using prop, some like to "blast" the prop at a higher dose than the long ester for the first few weeks, but either way you taper down the prop as the long ester starts coming into effect. you can definitely use steroidplots if you want to try and be really accurate with it.

let's say i want to be running a gram of test a week (not expecting you to) so i'd start pinning my long ester at a gram a week from week 1, and i would use 100mg of prop ED for the first two weeks, then 80mg of prop ed for the third week. 50mg of prop ED for the 4th week. then either drop the prop at the start of week 5 or run prop for 20mg/ED for week 5 then drop it. i usually just drop it after week 4 since i don't like injecting such small amounts ED.

i personally wouldn't drop the long early to run the short ester before pct, just wait 2 weeks after your last long ester injection before starting your pct protocol.

That in a nutshell is what I'm trying with tren e and a. I'm going to taper off the ace when the e gets kicked in good. I'll see what happens.

did it last cycle, worked flawlessly.
Thanks. I have looked alot around here and could only find where people just choose to use a number but had no explanation on why.
The main thing to think about, from what I keep reading, is to not carry the prop to long to where the long ester is engaged completely. Is that really the only think to watch for?
Steroidplot shows the long is engaged at 3 weeks, I thought it was 4.

What exactly are the benefits of a longer ester then man? I'm just curious. Is it mainly for beginners then once you get used to pinning most make the swap to prop so its more effective quicker?

Steroid plot is a good tool to use. Instead of keeping track of the entire amount of test, it keeps track of what was cleaved and released into the body daily. It also subtracts the percentage of ester bound to the specific testosterone you are injecting, so it tells you how much exactly you are getting per day. The graph it gives mirrors the amount of test you are giving yourself exogenously.

When it comes to the kick, you want to give your body a jolt to get it going on the juice. Using test as a kick start is similar to a front load. When running the test, you want your levels to peak quickly. If you are running 500 a week, your levels will plateau at x amount. They take roughly 5 to 6 weeks to get there. You use the prop to get your levels up to where they need to be faster.

The issue you will see in figuring out which level to measure (the test released daily or the total amount you are supplying your body) will be that they do not go hand in hand with each other. If you measure how much you are supplying exogenously, will use an amount like in the link I gave from the post above. If you use the daily measurement like in steroid plot to gauge consistency, you will only use about 25 mg's EOD or about 90 mg's a week to reach that point.

One route see's overall levels peak quicker with about a 50% increase in daily releases for roughly 18 days and the other route gives you peak levels at a daily perspective, but may require a longer duration of pins with low doses to wait until your long ester kicks in

What exactly are the benefits of a longer ester then man? I'm just curious. Is it mainly for beginners then once you get used to pinning most make the swap to prop so its more effective quicker?

Benefits of a longer ester? Less injecting pretty much. For some people the ester length changes how their body reacts to the compound, but for the most part it just means less injections

Back