• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

should I tell my mom that frau Krampus wont let me fuck her in the ass?

Krampus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She wont let me... time for some ole druggy druggy....

Looks like WP may be getting some business on some xanies or roofies.........

nicht mein Deutsch Bruder gerade tun es trotzdem and she will love you for it

Her mom will take her side. You need to find a freaky chick to help talk her into it.

Just shove it in and when she screams say "oops, wrong holez but as long as I'm here..."

She wont let me... time for some ole druggy druggy....

Anal is over rated...unless you have power/fetish thing for it...let it go. I could live without it. I mean I would prefer a little of it, but i could have that any day in the gym locker room... wether they LIKED IT OR NOT!

Anal is over rated...unless you have power/fetish thing for it...let it go. I could live without it. I mean I would prefer a little of it, but i could have that any day in the gym locker room... wether they LIKED IT OR NOT!

I want to just try it once, that's it.

Its totally overrated.

Really gross actually. Hard to keep a chub when your tip has shit on it.

That's why you have to eat it first, so it's clean. Do I have to explain everything to you youngsters?

I want to just try it once, that's it.

It's not something you can just decide to do on a whim...
First you have to get her ok with a finger in there. Can she orgasm from oral? If so, that's the best time to try out the finger.
Trust me, she's gonna love it.

After that she'll be the one taking the lead into anal play. Maybe get a toy. Vibrating anal beads might be a good place to start

Anal itself takes a little prep. If you're afraid of getting stuff on your junk, she should give herself an enema a couple of hours before. You've got to take it extremely slow, she needs to be very turned on, and LOTS of lube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First you have to get her ok with a finger in there. Can she orgasm from oral? If so, that's the best time to try out the finger.

After that she'll be the one taking the lead into anal play. Maybe get a toy. Vibrating anal beads might be a good place to start

Anal itself takes a little prep. If you're afraid of getting stuff on your junk, she should give herself an enema a couple of hours before. You've got to take it extremely slow, she needs to be very turned on, and LOTS of lube.

:winkfinger: This girl- she KNOWS things ;)

At least I can be fairly certain that none of the guys who posted are gay, anal is no accident when done right... The ladies know!😁

As the old saying goes..It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission...slam it in there..hehe jk...It will definitely take some coaxing and if it is her first time, well she is going to think you just shoved a baseball bat up there and you won't even be past the head.

BTW..I heard Gluuutes is homely as fuck;)..:pso she will take it however she can get it...her advice is thus deemed invalid..

Get Shredded!

same shit i said just more descriptive

You nastyyyyyyyy!!!

Back