• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

why 7 days?

Its the exact numbers of days used in a study of men administering Testosterone Enanthate so we have an actual study to compare the results to.

It is also known as normative data. Enough information gathered to established range of test values for others to use as a comparison.

IML Gear Cream!
hi just had bloodwork done a wk ago , 300mg per wk on a cruise . test level came back at 963 . was also using 12.5 mg aromasin eod which should up the test level. test was done 7 days after last pin . this is the lowest result I have had except for a complete failure one other time .this was from a reputable source here. what you guys think. **** this was not a green product

bloodwork

here is the test

Attachments

• bpl.jpg
    bpl.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 34
Does not look high to me. Does it say 50 something? If so I like mine there.

hi just had bloodwork done a wk ago , 300mg per wk on a cruise . test level came back at 963 . was also using 12.5 mg aromasin eod which should up the test level. test was done 7 days after last pin . this is the lowest result I have had except for a complete failure one other time .this was from a reputable source here. what you guys think. **** this was not a green product

It looks a bit low but not by a lot. 250mg a week is 850-950 to me.

yes estro is 58 .. just to repeat this was not from the green team. I will have some results from them in about 5 wks

I keep my E mid to high range basically just below sides. If I keep it too low I start hurting from lifting. Low end of range for T if protocol was followed is around 1250. Once a week pinning 300 each time with a month to build levels is important. If you were pinning twice a week for instance and then waited a week from a 150mg pin that would explain a lower result so would just a week or two to let levels build up. Or the gear is a little underdosed. 75% raws mixed by weight would also explain the result.

yes estro is 58 .. just to repeat this was not from the green team. I will have some results from them in about 5 wks

This could be BS but my sex drive is great with E levels in the 50s.

Or so it seems.

hi I have done the protocol and bloodwork 6 or 7 times prior to this test. I have been on cruise of 300mg per wk (1 pin per wk ) for 3 months . I was using psl test e 300 mg per wk with no ai had bloodwork done , that result came back > 1500, estro 120. switched to a different brand for 4 wks ,using 12.5 aromisin eod, new results came back 963 with estro 58. I have talked with the source , a sponser here he told me product had been tested ( mass spec 98.6 % ) heavy iron said bloodwork is just a crude test . but this is the lowest result I have had , except for a fail of 540. it is a reputeable source here that was highly recommend . thanks for imput

Get Shredded!
prior bloodwork(psl)

here is the test done 5 wks before the one in question. psl test e 300 mg per wk 1 pin per wk no ai

Attachments

• psl.jpg
    psl.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 16
The average result with 300mg/wk is 1,345ng/dl +/- 139 (from the protocol study), so it appears to be underdosed by about 25%. Like Heavy said blood testing is a crude way to measure and there are other factors, but for me I am usually close to the protocol numbers.

Last edited:
Back