• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shipping trouble...

pigsooie798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I made an order Monday and received my tracking number yesterday. When I tracked it, it was in my home state and delivery expected for today. Today came and no package. So I went to track it again and now it says tracking number not found... After it was found yesterday. So I googled reasons for this and a lot of people are saying it happens when boxes are damaged bc they repackage it and give a new tracking number. Now, I'm super nervous they opened my pack... And what's going on... Anyone else ever had this happen?!

No I haven't heard of that situation. One thing to consider when you order from a source, if they cheapen up on their packaging, the thing comes open, you may be screwed. Not sure of your source, but I guess anything is possible.

Screwed as in not getting the pack? Or? I've never heard from anyone getting a bugged pack or anything but I know it's possible..

After you told me the source, you should be ok. Just give it some time....they are good people.

Have you tried some fiber? Maybe a laxative? Oh wait. I thought it said shitting problems.
If Dawg16 says it is a legitimate source, then you should be good. For now I wouldn't call the DEA yet and ask any questions.

Have you tried some fiber? Maybe a laxative? Oh wait. I thought it said shitting problems.
If Dawg16 says it is a legitimate source, then you should be good. For now I wouldn't call the DEA yet and ask any questions.

Hahah after those steak cheese enchiladas I demolished I'm thinking I may have shitting problems as well... Rough day fella's rough day

How the sender packaged it can cause all sorts of problems. If they just drop it loosely inside a box and slap a shipping label on it you're pretty much fucked.

Back