• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

*This* is what the youth of America thinks. WTF people?!

Guillotine

Registered
Reaction score
Who the fuck is running that school? I believe that you're referring to the university California at Irving. Obviously the errant little shits think they're incharge. I'd expel them and take away their scholarships and state tuition aid. Apply to some foreign school in some other country. If you don't like it get the fuck out.

What the hell......the mentality of some of our youth is down right scary.

Kids these days are so fucking stupid and brainwashed by liberal hippie mother fucking treehugging butt fucking asswipes.

It really sucks that they are protected by the freedom of speech. Have them goto to school in some other country. And They will see how great this country is. They have no idea how good they got it here in the USA.

And then wonder they why no one will hire half of them.

It's California, what do you expect? this is the same state that wont let a kid wear an American flag shirt during the school year because it fell on the 5th of May...

Take all federal and state funding away from that school.

Kids these days are so fucking stupid and brainwashed by liberal hippie mother fucking treehugging butt fucking asswipes.

It really sucks that they are protected by the freedom of speech. Have them goto to school in some other country. And They will see how great this country is. They have no idea how good they got it here in the USA.
This exactly!
I cant believe the extent of the liberal extremists grasp on our country. The only place in the world you can say things negatively about the same country you live in and funds your entire life.... SHM

My blood is boiling right now.

I would like to think that the majority of the students attending the school do not feel this way...and had no participation in this nonsense "vote." However, you get 6 individuals making a motion to ban the American flag from a lobby. They are not the voice of the school...

I sincerely hope this is dealt in the most harshest of ways with disciplinary actions abound.

I personally intend to send this information to as many ppl as I can, and hope you guys all do too.

And that this doesn't become something we get mad about for a day or two until we move on and focus on the "next thing" the news as in store for us.

Many a man and woman has died for that "flag" as they say. There lack of patriotism is disgusting. They enjoy the freedoms it employs while shitting all over it at the same time.

A day of reckoning is coming when this country reaches a critical threshold. Hopefully the good ppl of this forum are on the right side.

you have to remember that that school specifically is the antithesis of what many people consider normal or acceptable. it is so far left wing they might as well be falling off the fucking plane.

you have to remember that that school specifically is the antithesis of what many people consider normal or acceptable. it is so far left wing they might as well be falling off the fucking plane.

Mommy and daddy should have taught these little pricks some measure of patriotism. And love for there own country. I don't know where the wheels fell off but if these little pricks don't have enough sense then it is the responsibilities of us and the adults in charge to instruct... at least in that these kinds of blatant disrespect of the flag will not be tolerated.

IDK. Just really fucking pissed right now. I wasn't going to drink tonight but fuck it, now I need a drink. Dickheads drove me to drink.

IML Gear Cream!
Mommy and daddy should have taught these little pricks some measure of patriotism. And love for there own country. I don't know where the wheels fell off but if these little pricks don't have enough sense then it is the responsibilities of us and the adults in charge to instruct... at least in that these kinds of blatant disrespect of the flag will not be tolerated.

IDK. Just really fucking pissed right now. I wasn't going to drink tonight but fuck it, now I need a drink. Dickheads drove me to drink.

my post was in no way directed towards you, it just happened to follow up your post. it was just a general statement.

my post was in no way directed towards you, it just happened to follow up your post. it was just a general statement.

I know bro...didn't think that.

Just saying I see your point and agree. But they don't get a pass in my book for being young and stupid and communist.

I know bro...didn't think that.

Just saying I see your point and agree. But they don't get a pass in my book for being young and stupid and communist.

Look at how the majority of ppl who vote in this country tend to vote.... They vote for the guy who says he's going to give them free shit. There is no higher thought, no weighing of overall pros and cons - just "who's gonna cough up the goodies". The youth of today has those people for parents.

We're fucked.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. My fucking head is about to explode. Whoever gets free shit should lose all voting rights. He'll let me stop the last time I got on a Merica rampage I got negged.

My personal feeling is you often have a minority group that dictates to the rest of the country because they are well organized or make the most noise. The majority are too busy working to keep track or give a fuck. For example, gay marriage...I think if the entire thing was up for a vote across the country it would get shot down.

And it could be done. We have computers. We could have so that individuals could login to vote on important topics so that our Senators know what the fuck we really want? Not what they think we want or what looks good or bad. Or what the lobbyist who has the most money thinks.

In 30 years they will wonder why we still went to our local high school to vote for a presidential candidate pushing old school voting aparatus when we could have sat at home at our leisure and placed a vote. And the turn out would be much higher due to ease of implementation.

WTF do I know?? Guess I was raised improperly. Where's that glass of irish whiskey I had...?

My personal feeling is you often have a minority group that dictates to the rest of the country because they are well organized or make the most noise. The majority are too busy working to keep track or give a fuck. For example, gay marriage...I think if the entire thing was up for a vote across the country it would get shot down.

And it could be done. We have computers. We could have so that individuals could login to vote on important topics so that our Senators know what the fuck we really want? Not what they think we want or what looks good or bad. Or what the lobbyist who has the most money thinks.

In 30 years they will wonder why we still went to our local high school to vote for a presidential candidate pushing old school voting aparatus when we could have sat at home at our leisure and placed a vote. And the turn out would be much higher due to ease of implementation.

WTF do I know?? Guess I was raised improperly. Where's that glass of irish whiskey I had...?

The problem with things like that is that not everyone has a computer or the interweb, so you'd be 'unfairly denying citizens the right to vote.' Whichever 9 morons in black robes thought that was a good interpretation of the Constitution I don't know, but we're stuck with it.

Deport them to some country that isn't "exceptionalist" or "superior" they'd have their hands cut off

Can't believe people can be so ignorant. We need to go back to the days when white men where men and didn't put up with shit like this. When kids would get beat for thinking shit like this. Problem is we have weak people running our country now. For the life of Me I can't remember what was the date when we started letting women and kids have a opinion about anything besides what we told them. Don't get me wrong I love my wife and kids but as a man I call the shots and if I want to correct my kids its my business and I be damed if they pulled some b.s. like this.

This schools getting Fucking American tax prayer money, they should fly the flag or lose the money. Fucking brats, only this exceptional country allows you to be so ignorant.

This schools getting Fucking American tax prayer money, they should fly the flag or lose the money. Fucking brats, only this exceptional country allows you to be so ignorant.
That's the worst part is we allow people to be so resourceful so outspoken that we are bring about our own demise... TERRIBLE state of affairs

Get Shredded!
if it were a private college I'd say its their rite to do whatever, but its a state university and I'm sure a lot of the students are getting aid from the same country whos flag was carried accross many battlefields to give these kids the freedom to chose to further their education on the welfare dime. I say pull their fucking tuition

Front fucking page of MSN. Banning the US flag... in the USA. Some dumb ass students think that the American flag denotes "exceptionalism and superiority" and that this is somehow a bad thing.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-student-group-bans-american-flag-from-lobby/ar-AA9vm3X

It does denote that but they are taking a cue from the worst POTUS ever. Read this great article:

http://nypost.com/2015/02/21/sure-obama-loves-america-just-not-the-america-we-live-in/

Oh, i know about the dumbass in the oval office. Was trying to NOT go there.. ;-)

He's more incompetent and foolish than Andrew Johnson, and his office is more corrupt than Ulysses' S. Grant.

Being a Veteran myself...and coming from a long line of Vets that fought for this country from WWI, WWII, the Korean Conflict, and Vietnam when the tree hugging, dope smoking, fucking draft dodgers crawled in their fucking sleeping bag and covered their heads....I am completely disgusted by this. If my child ever acted like this I will be the first person there to knock some sense in their little ass.

As someone who works at a state college I can say that this kind of thinking is pervasive in a whole lot of the faculty. I happen to live in a predominantly conservative area and a lot of the students are local and don't really have any political views, which makes them easy targets for some professors to manipulate with propaganda. Most of these kids are on govt financial aid and yet are being taught they deserve more. They believe they're entitled to a degree and the right to bitch about the wat its provided. Its kinda sad

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

27ecfa134cf31c5971d86d22f40dbf93.jpg

Love it or leave it

I'm willing to bet these little fuckers have names you cannot pronounce because they are from another country or have immigrant parents. "Oh, but weizen the country was built on immigrants" Yeah, it was and everyone was trying to assimilate into being part of it, not making the country part of them.

In the case they are the progressive hippie fuckers that have lineage in the states going back awhile, then they sound stupid for attacking something that has nothing to do with solving their problems. If they don't like the US, get the fuck out. If you want to change the law, be a fucking politician. (because we really need a sarcastaball solution South Park reference).

I like the 25 reasons. Colonialism and Imperialism.....We can hardly be considered imperialistic. That is an old fashioned idea that swept other nations into claiming land all over the world for themselves with their form of government. That is not something we do and when we were "doing" it, it was accepted practice among the world.

Freedom of speech being so inclusive it could be viewed as hate speech......Categorically inclusive does pertain to hate speech. I'm not seeing the problem. If you silence someone on one subject, then that means the same can happen when someone gets butt hurt on another. I don't have to agree with what people say, but I agree with everyone saying what they want.

Of course we are superior and exceptional. Everyone thinks that about their country. Don't assume that other countries are better if you haven't lived there. Just because you hear about free healthcare in Latin America and free college in some of Europe, don't for a second think that is what's right. They have their problems too and yes the US is better even if we are not first place in everything.

Back