• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Optimum Nutrition Fish oil Dose

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Each gel tab is 300 mgs . How many should I take and how often ? Split up the dose ?

Bill Llewellyn in his writing suggests 4gr of fish oil on cycle . Of course that would be very difficult with that dose of cap you have . I would get Nature's Bounty fish oil caps from Costco . They are 1400mg per cap and are coated to avoid fish burp . What ever you do take with food and divide it up .

Bill Llewellyn in his writing suggests 4gr of fish oil on cycle . Of course that would be very difficult with that dose of cap you have . I would get Nature's Bounty fish oil caps from Costco . They are 1400mg per cap and are coated to avoid fish burp . What ever you do take with food and divide it up .

wow 1400 ng per cap . that would be easy . Thanks Lou and Dannie

I go with liquid fish oil. 1 tablespoon gives 1.5 or 2.5 grams of epa and dha iirc. Much easier than swallowing handfuls of pills

I usually run 4g a day and anywhere from 6-8grams when cutting. I just grab them at Costco and I think they're 1,000 or 1,200mg.

Wish I woulda asked this question before I bought the Opti 1's . Much to low of a dose per pill ..FUUUUUUUKK

Back