• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much sleep do you get?

Do you monitor? How many hours per day?

• I monitor my sleep

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I do not monitor my sleep

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 5 hours

• 6 hours

• 7 hours

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 8 hours

• 9 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 hours

• Total voters

galois

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I chronically allow myself too little sleep and in general I don't dedicate enough time to recovery. I'm curious how everyone else allocates time for recovery and sleep in particular. How much sleep do you get on average? Do you measure duration and quality of sleep?

For my part, last year I averaged under 5 hours per night and about 2 hours of "deep sleep". This year my goal is 10 hours a day (8 at night plus naps) but I'm hitting only about 7 hours.

Last edited:
I work shift work and my first note on I. Usually up all day to. I have young kids to though so its hard to sleep. I average I would say 4 hrs a nite. Like to get that to 6-8hrs

I can't wait until I am through with college. My sleep schedule is extremely sporadic. Between 40 hours/week of clinical rotations and 40 hours/week at my night job I either get 9-10 hours, or 4-5..

May can't come soon enough.

I average 4-5 hrs a night. Less if a deal is closing

Between a family of 5, two dogs and 3 businesses under my company brand, I'm lucky to get 5 hour total. Usually 3 hours straight, wake up take care of the animals, back to bed for a couple of hours, take kids to school and then work.

I have come to the reality that sleep is overrated. I will get enough sleep when I die. Seriously.

LowT

If I don't get 9 I feel like crap.... I rarely get 9
Some nights I fall asleep ok then am up wide awake between 2-5am then fall back to sleep until 7, 730.
The nights I pass out and don't wake up until morning are few and far between.
I usually try not to do a whole lot on Sundays besides the gym so my body can catch up on rest time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately its been ~7hrs. Wont be anymore with this child coming in sept..

Well I feel blessed. Most nights I get 7-8 sometimes 9. My bad night is Friday night/Saturday mornings. I don't get off from behind the bar until 2:30 am Saturday morning. My body won't sleep past 9:30-10 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the fitbit ChargeHR to monitor my sleep and other things, I was having sleeping issues with night sweats and arms falling asleep but since I was fired last monday I've been sleeping well like last night I got nearly 12 hours and it was awesome.

I love sleeping, it's one of my favorite things to do so if I don't have anything to do my ass isn't waking up.

IML Gear Cream!
I chronically allow myself too little sleep and in general I don't dedicate enough time to recovery. I'm curious how everyone else allocates time for recovery and sleep in particular. How much sleep do you get on average? Do you measure duration and quality of sleep?

For my part, last year I averaged under 5 hours per night and about 2 hours of "deep sleep". This year my goal is 10 hours a day (8 at night plus naps) but I'm hitting only about 7 hours.
None...for the last couple yrs my sleep is shit...not sure why but i cant remember the last time i had a dream

I was getting around 4hrs,got some mk-677,and I get around 6hrs now,and I only wake up about once a night,were before I was getting up 2 to 3 times a night

I was getting around 4hrs,got some mk-677,and I get around 6hrs now,and I only wake up about once a night,were before I was getting up 2 to 3 times a night
nice. I've been using mk-677 recently and it seems to have increased the frequency and duration of my deep sleep periods.

I get maybe 5 1/2 hrs of sleep,during the week. 7-8hrs on the weekends. Working 11-12hrs days thru the week, sucks. Been at it for 23yrs now. I really am starting to beleive what the older guys at work when they say Time is worth more than money.

I usually get 7-8hrs of sleep, at times my body wants to sleep in a few extra hours when I can on the weekends, but I feel more lethargic when I do get up.

just giving you shit, i know those are extremes :roflmao:

:( I actually lived like that last year: 4 hours a night when I was in country A and then huge blocks of sleep while in country B visiting wife who lives elsewhere

Back