• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Should I tell my parents I have hemorrhoids?

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm probably one of the few younger members on this site, 18 years old.

They are very down to earth open minded people and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care if I told them once I explained that I know what I'm doing and that its relatively safe.

I just get sick of sneaking into my room, locking the door and pinning.

I don't see any need why I needs to be kept secret and taboo when I know they wouldn't really care.

Only thing I am thinking is that once they know, they know, because there are definitely times where I don't want them to know.

So is it kind of a rule of thumb, not to tell your parents?

Absolutely , my mom is on the way over and I am going to admit it . Hell I was born this way. I'm tired of sneaking around.

pin a little hole in them and put some ass tissue over it so it doesn't bleed out right away...then go sit on the couch and remove the tissue...slowly bleed a stream down your leg onto the floor...its the right way too let em know..

:roflmao:

damaged o rings are supposed to stay between you and your bf only!
Isn't that what blew up the Challenger? That's a serious problem that needs immediate attention.

Copied and pasted straight from my thread. Not cool.
You didn't even correct the spelling mistake.

Yes very true, but waking up and seeing this while I'm taking a shit all the while having hemorrhiods is absolutely hysterical!!! All in fun brother!!

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone has them just not everyone has them inflame and clot up. Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I must say I got so fucked up one time at wedding I was slumped over sitting on sofa with trash can dry heaving afterwards. Worst case of heaving ever, fucking wife left my ass like that. Needless to say that can cause hemorrhoids. Have not drank that much since. Believe I would tell my moms though for sure. Rather her go to store for roid meds for ass than me lol

You should probably pin the rest of what you have immediately....every last drop. And never talk about it again. They'll care bro...pin it all.

I'm probably one of the few younger members on this site, 18 years old.

They are very down to earth open minded people and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care if I told them once I explained that I know what I'm doing and that its relatively safe.

I just get sick of sneaking into my room, locking the door and pinning.

I don't see any need why I needs to be kept secret and taboo when I know they wouldn't really care.

Only thing I am thinking is that once they know, they know, because there are definitely times where I don't want them to know.

So is it kind of a rule of thumb, not to tell your parents?
If you tell them then your dad is gonna have to come out the closet anf tell you why you have themwhich after him expressing the years of anal abuse as a child and the humility thw mother faces because her anus wasnt good enough will probly just ruin the family...

Id think twice about it bro...something are better left untold

If you tell them then your dad is gonna have to come out the closet anf tell you why you have themwhich after him expressing the years of anal abuse as a child and the humility thw mother faces because her anus wasnt good enough will probly just ruin the family...

Id think twice about it bro...something are better left untold

thanks o brother-in-iron :winkfinger:

Dont be mad smok i love to watch others abuse gears

Get Shredded!
Don't tell them. Show them

Back