• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for knowledge

pigsooie798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So does anyone know the best way to learn all about gear? Say someone was to sit down with a notebook and look up test cyp...find everything out possible about it and write it down. then look up tren ace.... find everything possible and write it down...and so on until you cover everything you're interested in. Is there somekind of stickies or certain forum area you can find this or maybe another site? thanks

If I want to find something I can't locate here (which isn't much) I just Google . I know you've been having a rough go the last two days but I'm serious , not being a dick.

Usually I am able to find most of my information here. If you are looking for detailed explanations of what each product does you might need to google that. I have only used google I think 1 or 2 times since being here... Once you make some friends here it gets easier. We were all newbies at one time or another. Hopefully you get lucky like I did and someone takes you under their wing and helps you out along the way. Stick around, you will enjoy it once you get used to it.

thanks fellas just looking for basic knowledge to build on to from here. found a great site that gives the basics though..

www.evolutionary.org

Not trying to be a dick either, but you say you just found a site for the basics. In your other posts you say you've cycled. You're doing things ass backwards, you should know way more than the basics before you even consider cycling. Again not trying to be an asshole, I'm trying to keep you from learning things the hard way. To answer your question almost everything you need to know is on here, if you can't find it ask and there's plenty of people willing to help you learn.

Have to edit my post, just saw the link you left. Hope you're trolling. Haha

Not trying to be a dick either, but you say you just found a site for the basics. In your other posts you say you've cycled. You're doing things ass backwards, you should know way more than the basics before you even consider cycling. Again not trying to be an asshole, I'm trying to keep you from learning things the hard way. To answer your question almost everything you need to know is on here, if you can't find it ask and there's plenty of people willing to help you learn.

Have to edit my post, just saw the link you left. Hope you're trolling. Haha

Lol I know all there is to know about Test..... And I know all about NPP.. and the AI I needed to run... those are the only things I've taken besides TNE/Dbol blend. So I thank you for your advice and for your help but I'm not running around pinning all gear I can get my hands on lol the cycles I've spoke of running I have, and I've known about what I was running. However, there is a lottttt more out there than Test an NPP and I'm just looking to learn...

Bro the best way to find out about any gear is one. Read everything u can about stuff on the forms. Talk to people who use it and Google it there 3 or 4 web sites that will tell u how that work and what thay do and number two it. Try it for ur self. But the forms and Google is best way

This is what u posed in the tne form on rc thred

Besides the awesome workout and boost of energy and strength what does the dbol and anadrol do? Ive never ran them do they help muscle growth or help cut or overall strength? Just curious man​

U just said u have tied dbol but in the rc tne form u was asking what dose dbol do and u have never used it. Why the lie

This is what u posed in the tne form on rc thred

Besides the awesome workout and boost of energy and strength what does the dbol and anadrol do? Ive never ran them do they help muscle growth or help cut or overall strength? Just curious man​

U just said u have tied dbol but in the rc tne form u was asking what dose dbol do and u have never used it. Why the lie

If you would actually read more than one post you would see why. In that exact same article I post how I've ran tne/dbol blend. Thats dbol as an oil mixed with TNE... THEREFOR, I do not know the effect of dbol only bc it was mixed. How would I know which was making me feel strength the tne or the dbol? How would I know which seemed to make me vascular the tne or dbol? They were mixed. Also I was asking more about dbol I've know it as a PWO and wasnt sure of anything you gain from it in a cycle not just in a PWO. THATS what I was asking......

Go to page 3 of that same article and look.. sadly its only one comment down from yours ha

IML Gear Cream!
Agree with everyone. So much reading you can do on here that every question or concern you have has already been answered mult times. Go threw all the stickies and topics on everything then ask couple questions if needed.

And you really should do exactly that, research everything about everything. Know that whole site alongside reading through these forums etc. Really, really valuable info between these two sites.

There is no one place. Nor would I ever just say go to one place if there was. Learning everything about this takes time and a vast amount of comparing and contrasting, and personal experience. I study the endocrine system in my spare time along with anything to do with AAS. Still learn new stuff all the time after 4 years. I'm sure there are those who've been doing it much longer and can say the same. A lot of this stuff doesn't have human research and testing done on it and a good bit of what we consider to be true is mostly just a collection of our experience together over a number of years. Learning testosterone and it's effects on the body is pretty easy to look up, the rest is not so cut and dry.

I recommend reading the anabolic books by William Llewellyn.

So does anyone know the best way to learn all about gear? Say someone was to sit down with a notebook and look up test cyp...find everything out possible about it and write it down. then look up tren ace.... find everything possible and write it down...and so on until you cover everything you're interested in. Is there somekind of stickies or certain forum area you can find this or maybe another site? thanks
Id say if ya have a smart phone or computer nothing would need tk be writen down its always available..there are stickies here on each compound and half lives and such..

or you could look up each compound seperatly and check them out online..all depends on what you want to know about that compound

I saw where u posed that u used it at the/dbol blend at 75/25 at 1.25 ml. Then asked what dose dbol and Androl do. If u have use d Bol u would know what it dose not matter if its a pill or oil. And u didn't say nothing about what do the pill dbol will do . or the differnce between oil and pill u asked what dose d Bol do I've never ran it . Weather u inject dbol or pop it it works the same. Only differnce is oil is a lil better on ur liver . And it being mixed with tne. Ur pumps will be better a lil more energy and blood flow and anger that's it. If u tacken test of any kind u should know the effects of it so what ever new affect u get is dbol . it would not be a hole lot at 25 mg a day . The tne / dbol blend u have tacken what was the mg of tne and dbol at 1ml not 1.25 ? Hop this helps be more clear next time

Back