• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

opinions on my next cycle.

bigdog121468

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys, next up suspension or tne, 100mg a day
npp 10mg a day
. i want to add an oral in there as well, wanting to try tbol, but i might wait for a cutting cycle. any thoughts, dbol? some a bombs? thanks guys.

How many cycles do you have under your belt, age, lifting experience, height, weight?

couple things here.
-Tne is not worth taking it unless used for preworkout 1 hour prior to workout
-NPP 10mg a day isnt going to do anything, unless you meant 100mg.

If this is your first, just go with testosterone only. If not, you can do something like this:

week 1~8 -----> Test-p 100mg eod
week 1~4 -----> Dbol 40mg ed
week 1~6 ------> Npp 100 mg eod

Week 8~12+ -----> PCT

Keep it simple.

By the way, what AI are you planning to take?? Hope you know NPP will cause prolactin gyno so you can say good bye to arimidex,aromasin, and letrozole.

How many cycles do you have under your belt, age, lifting experience, height, weight?

couple things here.
-Tne is not worth taking it unless used for preworkout 1 hour prior to workout
-NPP 10mg a day isnt going to do anything, unless you meant 100mg.

If this is your first, just go with testosterone only. If not, you can do something like this:

week 1~8 -----> Test-p 100mg eod
week 1~4 -----> Dbol 40mg ed
week 1~6 ------> Npp 100 mg eod

Week 8~12+ -----> PCT

Keep it simple.

By the way, what AI are you planning to take?? Hope you know NPP will cause prolactin gyno so you can say good bye to arimidex,aromasin, and letrozole.

Here's your answer

thanks guys, my stats
44 years old, many cycles under my belt over the years
5 10, 220, been lifting since i was about 17 or 18. thanks for the advice about the tne, ill stick with prop. i just wanted to try tne because its probably the one thing i havent had the pleasure of experiencing thoroughly. tried suspension a few years back but the pain was so unbearable i didnt last for more than a week tops.
i have some caber i was going to use.5 mg every 2 days. and yes the npp was 100 mg a day, sorry about the typo.
my goal is kind of a lean bulk. diet is in check.
again, thanks for the advice liquidex and gs. take care guys.

Back