• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno for sure, help/advice.

Ironbrother

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup everyone, I know I got gyno for sure in both sides. I'm 6 weeks in my test cycle and noticed gyno forming at around 2 1/2 weeks in, I was taking aromasin this entire time. I changed the dosing scheme too, first week was 12.5 then switched to 25mg and added in nolva at 20mg too. My nipples are really sore and it's not going away. I still have roughly 9 more weeks to go. My question is why hasn't it gone down yet, like not even the soreness is going away. Both sides have lumps size about a nickel. Always puffy and sore. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Doing 500mg of test a week, 250mg splits.

How sure are you that your aromasin and nolva are good? If it's not getting better you best stop pinning and get some good letro and nolva fast.
In the mean-time up that aromasin dose and see if it gets better.

Well I'm pretty sure the chems are good, IMR. Dam If I gotta stop my cycle and jump on letro then gotta do it.

Hmmm maybe 50mg of armoasin ed and see if there is any progress. 50mg right before bed or 25mg at night and 25mg morning.

Last edited:
Well I'm pretty sure the chems are good, IMR. Dam If I gotta stop my cycle and jump on letro then gotta do it.

NEVER assume your shit is legit bro...you never know. Switch up (maybe a buddy has something on hand). Letro would be your best bet anyway so work on that ASAP.

Like it has been said, increase your aromasin dosages since it could be under dosed??

Good luck and best regards.

You said you were taking aromasin the entire time but didnt say how often. On 500mg a week of test I probably would have started at 25mg aroma 3 days a week. You said you started at 12.5mg then upped to 25mg, was that once a week? every day?

Have you had bloods done to see what your e2 is.

I would get some labs to see what exactly is going on. Zyg brought up a question that popped into my head immediately while reading your post. What was your aromasin dose schedule? Fallowing the half life of asin, you should
Be dosing Ed. I wouldn't up my asin to 50mg, there's been studies that show very little change in E2 levels from 25mg-50mg. In this case I would just switch to adex after getting bloods to see.

IML Gear Cream!
Oops forgot to put that in, my dosing protocol was weeks 1-2 aromasin 12.5mg ed then weeks 3 till now Aromasin 25mg ed with nolvadex 20mg. Nolva was added in at week 3 that's when I really noticed the lumps. I ordered letro now. I was gonna get bloods done when I got my AAP stuff. Thanks for all the response guys.

Pinning like I said was test 500mg ew, 250mg splits mon/thurs.

I would get some different aromasin or armidex and raloxifene or nolva. You need to get your estrogen down then run nolva at 40mgs for a week then drop it to 20 or 60mg of raloxifene. Did I miss what doses of gear your taking? The aromasin dose should of been good unless your test dose is real high so I'm leaning on it being fake

Well I got some letro coming in so if that doesn't help then I know for dam sure it is. Right now I'm doing aromasin at 25mg at night and 25mg in morning, I just started this today until letro comes in.

I would get some different aromasin or armidex and raloxifene or nolva. You need to get your estrogen down then run nolva at 40mgs for a week then drop it to 20 or 60mg of raloxifene. Did I miss what doses of gear your taking? The aromasin dose should of been good unless your test dose is real high so I'm leaning on it being fake
I don't think IMR has any fake or bunk products bro.

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron20 for 20% off

I don't think so either, I'm just extremely sensitive to test it looks like lmao.

Considering his stuff is tested and most board veterans run his stuff I'm doubting it's fake AI. Upping the aromasin should help. If not you'll have to bank on the letro.

I don't think so either, I'm just extremely sensitive to test it looks like lmao.

Not test, just the elevated estrogen with it. It's not too common but some guys are just hyper sensitive to estrogen.

Yea I'm hoping doing the night and morning method works if not it looks like I gotta take letro :/

Or you could just wear your new boobs proudly....bump it up to 1 gram of test and grow some DD's..... Or just file this under terrible addvise

Get Shredded!
Hmmm 1 gram of test to grow out a full blown of DD's.......awww yeahhhhh.

Let us know if you are able to get some blood tests done. This will help you and ourselves evaluate where the problem could be at. Until you get your bloods I would make sure at minimum to run 40mg Nova and 25mg Arom ed or 1mg arimidex ed. If you're sure your pct product are gtg then you may be one of the individuals that need to start on a letro protocol. Keep us updated and good luck!

at least OP is taking it in stride. don't stress it yet . Just keep trying to work on it for now man

So been taking IMR letro 2.5mg and prami 1mg everyday for about over a week now and still got puffy sore nips. Does letro take some time to kick in? I'm pretty sure it's working because I got low libido now and I'm a little tired but still got the sore/puffy nips.

So been taking IMR letro 2.5mg and prami 1mg everyday for about over a week now and still got puffy sore nips. Does letro take some time to kick in? I'm pretty sure it's working because I got low libido now and I'm a little tired but still got the sore/puffy nips.

Im having a problem to.. I ran imr arimidex .25mg Ed straight through cycle and pct. once I stopped pct my nipples starting lactating when squeezed. What's weird is that I have no other symptoms, no soreness or extra puffiness (I have gyno from puberty) got bloodwork done just waiting for results. I'm wondering if my e2 skyrocketed after stopping my pct, since I used arimidex instead of aromasin...

sorry i don't have an answer for your question.

Im having a problem to.. I ran imr arimidex .25mg Ed straight through cycle and pct. once I stopped pct my nipples starting lactating when squeezed. What's weird is that I have no other symptoms, no soreness or extra puffiness (I have gyno from puberty) got bloodwork done just waiting for results. I'm wondering if my e2 skyrocketed after stopping my pct, since I used arimidex instead of aromasin...

hey man, are you checking prolactin? going to try caber?

maybe since you already have the tissue if you have a prolactin spike then the tissue will start producing.

The answer for you is really simple, your prolactin levels probably rebounded so when your bloodwork comes out look at your prolactin levels. High e2 levels causes prolactin problems. Another thing you were using arimidex which really means your e2 rebounded = prolactin sides after you stopped using it. Use aromasin next time, you won't get the estrogen rebound like you would with adex because aromasin is a sucidal AI.

In an emergency without bloods and assuming the tamoxifen isn't working I would jump on letro right away. Probably 1.25 ED but don't quote me on the dose. I would also run some Prami with it just in case something effecting your prolactin (leaky nips). Again this is assuming no bloodwork.

Back