• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not new but..

MRao

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been lurking here for a while. Had two previous orders with companies that are no longer here. Looking to make another order but I've never tried a "blend". Anybody have any experience with blends?

Thanks

Welcome to asf finally! Blends are great if you find the right one for what your looking for as in dosage wise. If not just add whatever else you need in the same pin or different.

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron20 for 20% off

Welcome...ish :)

I'm a fan of blends. They can be a crapshoot depending on the quality of the lab, and accurately dosing them. But If you use good source they can be great.

Welcome to the forum

Ive been lurking here for a while. Had two previous orders with companies that are no longer here. Looking to make another order but I've never tried a "blend". Anybody have any experience with blends?

Thanks

I've tried the cotton/polyester blends. I don't notice much difference personally between the blend and the full 100% polyester. Some people are more sensitive than I am though.

welcome to the fam

Back