• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test prop and insomnia

Varitesss

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just started my 300mg cyp 300mg EQ every 3rd day cycle and decided to use prop to kick start (100mg EOD)

Worst insomnia of my life, worse than tren, I sleep for 2 hours and then I'll be wide awake, any insight?? Any ways to get around this besides Xanax and tylenol PMs ??

that's really weird man. i've never heard of test causing insomnia which doesn't mean it doesn't happen, just that i've never heard of it before.

It may just take your mind some time time to adjust, and when it does you will go back to regular sleeping patterns

Been taking prop for over a decade and never heard anything like that before

What time are you pinning, what time are you training?

I get insomnia from test, but it's not like it's terrible. I sleep for about 6 hours on cycle and I wake up throughtout the night couple times. Off cycle I can easily get 8-9 if I wanted, and sleep throughout the whole night no problem. I've always used test prop but I'm switching to some eth/cyp soon so we'll see if it continues. Test also gives me night sweats so yeah I'm kinda weird. And I noticed if take my anavar too late in the day my sleep is even worse. Scared to see what tren would do to me hah

IML Gear Cream!
I definitely think this is a pretty rare case if it is the Test Prop, but I would look at some other aspects of your life to see if it is anxiety, something in your diet or something else. Hopefully you can pin point what it is, or it just fades away. There are a few options if the insomnia lasts longer than you can handle. Like you said Tylenol PM, Benadryl, or most OTC sleep meds (almost all of them have the same active ingredient of diphenhydramine) can be an option, but I always prefer not to do the Tylenol PM or anything with acetaminophen in it if you don't need it. You can also try some more natural routes like Melatonin or a tea such as chamomile or valerian. Kava Kava tea has also been shown to help aid in sleep, but long term it can be hard on your liver and Kratom helps some people at the right dose/strain. Your last resort should be your benzos, barbiturates and prescription sleep meds like Ambien etc..If you do decide on the prescription route the try to limit it to a max of 4 weeks to reduce the risk or addiction.

I have used test prop for weeks at a time with no issues that you mentioned. I always, always pin in the morning but that should not be impacting one way or another. Your body may react differently. It "could" raise your BP which "could" cause sleep issues. If you haven't checked your BP I recommend you do and eliminate that potential.

I hope this helps.....

Best of luck, a lack of sleep is terrible.......

Back