• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NeedLes?

Allegro medical is the best I have found. I like 25g 1" the best. Maybe could even do 25g 1.5". Have tried 27g 1.25" and didn't like them because they seem to take forever to inject because they are so small.

I would check out allegro though. Get you some 3ml syringes with 18g needles for drawing and then just some 25g needles for injecting.

What part of the country or in what country do you live?

The reason I ask is because in the us I go to Walgreens or cvs. I just tell them I need them for b12 injections (if they ask). Try not to go to the hood and buy them because they might give you trouble.

Getpinz.com is highly recommended. They are very inexpensive and carry quality Teurmo brand products. Check em out.

I just go to Walmart. They can't turn you down.

Directlinemedical.com is what i use.
I pay like $20 for 100 pins, shipped.

if you have a script for b12 will insurance cover the cost? of sticks?

GPZ

25g 1 or 1.5in (depending on how much fat you have and where you are injecting)
Any size you like to draw.

- - - Updated - - -

GPZ

25g 1 or 1.5in (depending on how much fat you have and where you are injecting)
Any size you like to draw.

Gpz services or precision pinz
Both are very good.
I use 1" 25g 3cc for delts
1 1/2 23g 3cc for gluts

Fyi folks. My previous post recommending getpinz.com (that is gpz services) they have a couple different urls. Just clarifying.

if you have a script for b12 will insurance cover the cost? of sticks?
Depends on your insurance. If you have a B12 prescription, can't help to ask 'em

In my state u gotta have a script for pins but u can go to the co op and get pins for pet vaccinations(any size). Are these safe to use? How sterile are they?

In my state u gotta have a script for pins but u can go to the co op and get pins for pet vaccinations(any size). Are these safe to use? How sterile are they?

Just check out gpzservices. They'll take care of you. I know a few guys that get them from southern ag, but I wouldn't use vet needles, that is just me tho, Only sterilize pharm grade pins here.

Ya these pin threads are getting old. Someone should make a sticky with website getpinz or whatever else. Man up and buy 100 or more at a time. I think Ive got a current stack of around 300 in different sizes.

Ya these pin threads are getting old. Someone should make a sticky with website getpinz or whatever else. Man up and buy 100 or more at a time. I think Ive got a current stack of around 300 in different sizes.

Amen to that bro

Back