• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Meanwhile in the ghetto....

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

:roflmao: stupid hoodrat

Typical reggina

Shoulda got the 4-wheel drive model bitch

Depending on the model she might have had a chance. The 8.25" front would have caved in short order. If it had the 3/4 ton chassis, which it didn't look to be the case, the 9.25" front could have let her do a front wheel burnout.

My question is did Officer McDonut give her a ticket for littering?

0210-in-ghetto-blog.jpg

She was trying to win the "dumbest broad of the year" award. I guess she should have taken it up that fat round ass of hers a little more often, then maybe her man would still be around to pay for that ride that was gettin repo'd.

And the Quote of the Day "She turns on me, I'm gonna put'er in the morgue"

Can someone 'splain it to me, I'm slow... What was the cop doing? Is it just plain policy that they are on this planet to ONLY do paperwork AFTER an incident? Yeah, it's her ride and she can trash it, but on the other hand, once it's on the hook and papers have been shown, it's no longer hers to trash. She just destroyed the bank's property in front of Mr Donut. Like I said, I'm slow so don't type too fast. This one went over my head. Then again, am I out of place wishing multiple tazers weren't used on the Nuke Setting?

I think he was a security gaurd...he ask him during the trashing when the city was gonna be there

Can someone 'splain it to me, I'm slow... What was the cop doing? Is it just plain policy that they are on this planet to ONLY do paperwork AFTER an incident? Yeah, it's her ride and she can trash it, but on the other hand, once it's on the hook and papers have been shown, it's no longer hers to trash. She just destroyed the bank's property in front of Mr Donut. Like I said, I'm slow so don't type too fast. This one went over my head. Then again, am I out of place wishing multiple tazers weren't used on the Nuke Setting?

If it's a city like where I'm from, he is a Sheriff (judging by his car). The Sheriff's office serves repo orders, eviction notices, that kind of thing. They also take care of the jails, and courthouses (security-wise). But they don't handle criminal matters unless a life is endangered. The city police department handles that stuff.

So, assuming it is the same as it is where I come from, what likely happened is the Sheriff showed up with the tow truck driver to serve the repo orders (sometimes drivers will do this on their own, but if the person contests, the Sheriff gets called). When the lady got crazy as hell, and started destroying property, the Sheriff notified the city police dept, who were on their way to arrest the woman on criminal charges. It sounds backwards as shit, but some places do that to divide up the responsibilities of lawmen/women.

I wish he had the video of her getting detained and tasered...

I wish he had the video of her getting detained and tasered...

Nah, if that happened, it would have been on the evening news... nationally. She would have been the mistreated female who aint neva did nuthin ta nobody.

Typical XXXXXX ...Truck was never hers to begin with . Small down payment and she got it ,OMG her credit will be ruined now . She lives in section 8 housing and gets food stamps and had a free truck that she prob hasnt made a payment since paying the 1st one .Which was prob 8 months earlier She dont have a care in the world . And a night in jail > Big fucking deal Im sure it aint the 1st night in the pen . She is a winner any way you look at it . She was ballin for a lil while at least . And Im sure she will find a way to do it again .

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical XXXX ...Truck was never hers to begin with . Small down payment and she got it ,OMG her credit will be ruined now . She lives in section 8 housing and gets food stamps and had a free truck that she prob hasnt made a payment since paying the 1st one .Which was prob 8 months earlier She dont have a care in the world . And a night in jail > Big fucking deal Im sure it aint the 1st night in the pen . She is a winner any way you look at it . She was ballin for a lil while at least . And Im sure she will find a way to do it again .

Negged.

Murf- the "N" word really aint cool, nor necessary here. I've known plenty of white folk in similar situations, and I'm related to a few of em. I'm nobody, but I'm just sayin', that's really not necessary, not even if it's a joke.

Murf- the "N" word really aint cool, nor necessary here. I've known plenty of white folk in similar situations, and I'm related to a few of em. I'm nobody, but I'm just sayin', that's really not necessary, not even if it's a joke.

What ru a XXXX lover?

Reps for murf.

Ok reggiNald......

Typical XXXX ...Truck was never hers to begin with . Small down payment and she got it ,OMG her credit will be ruined now . She lives in section 8 housing and gets food stamps and had a free truck that she prob hasnt made a payment since paying the 1st one .Which was prob 8 months earlier She dont have a care in the world . And a night in jail > Big fucking deal Im sure it aint the 1st night in the pen . She is a winner any way you look at it . She was ballin for a lil while at least . And Im sure she will find a way to do it again .
True story and to many of them......like roaches living off the government....raising kids with no fathers....

They had it all to themselves till them the mexians caught on to the game...and they bread like mice ,so were as in the white american people who is the minority now still has to give up jobs for equal opportunity employment and get stuck paying taxes for these fucking freeloaders...

Especially pisses me off when they have never worked and constantly worked the system there whole life cause there mother taught them how...now with this happenjng the men that arent anywhere around in these kids lives live off these woman as well ,,,just not with the one they have kids with and live for free as well while they sell crack and other drugs or out robbing and stealing or better yet shooting there own people..

Theres a stereotype for a reason...now dont get me wrong theres wiggers out here doing this shit as well but they learned it and profected it from the worthless black man that knocked up the white chick and bailed...

Rant over...if ya take this personal then your probly bitter cause i called out your life style and dont give a fuck...

the real question is how do i know all this....hmmmm let me tell ya how.......i worked my ass off for many years paying $4 an hr into a great insur policy...my wife needed a emergency spine fusion and this was before preexisting law existed ,,,but this so called great insur company called her condition preexisting and refused to pay the expensive procedure...So i tried everything and was no way i way losing everything i worked for to these fucking crooks..

So i had to quit my job and pray the state would pick it up...well in this long drug out process i learned alot about our system...if your white and have worked for a living you dont qualify or at least its a fucking circus act to get benefits...but if your a minority that has never paid taxes or into ss and actually never been a productiive part of society you are moved to the front of the list.
.the system is a joke...and always will be until they get there head out of there ass and quit paying for these lazy bastards to sit on there ass and buy drugs with there sold foodstamp money..

Ok now rant over ..

And we came up with this simple start to a good fix...Since everyone paying taxes has to take a drug test to get a job i think anyone in welfare or asst should have to drug test to pick up there checks or asst payments ...this at least would eliminate 80% of them.....HEY ITS A START..

And no im not racist but i will stereotype you in a second and if the shoe fits...well ya know..

Enjoy...and 6 yrs later im still paying for my wifes 2 surgeries and i have one to come.....maybe i should slip my wife melonin ,,turn her into a crimal so she has a record,,beat her so she looks strung out ,,have 4 more kids with her ,,,pretend i left her and have her apply...ya know what that wouldnt work cause the state would see the father was white and just come after me for child support...nevermind its a lose lose for the white man...

YOU ARE SOMEBODY SO DONT SAY THAT

Im not trying to be cool . I am cool . And Honest . A Nigger is a nigger and white trash is white trash . Dont bring that political correct shit to me pal . I live in reality while you live in CNN dreamland where all people are created equal .And those poor black people do it outta frustration ,,,FUCK THAT . Maybe you have a career in politics in your future ,

And Big Ronnie . You seem to be a good dude and If I offended you Im sorry . Im assuming you are black . If you dont know the difference between a dirty ass ghetto Nigger and an African American then my friend I have to believe you also might have a career in public office or at the Head of the National Action Network right next to another Nigger ( Al Sharpton ) Dpnt anybody tell me not to use the word NIGGER . Tell the NIGGERS TO STOP CALLING THEMSELVES THAT ......Thank you enjoy your day everybody :kiss:

Last edited:
True story and to many of them......like roaches living off the government....raising kids with no fathers....

They had it all to themselves till them the mexians caught on to the game...and they bread like mice ,so were as in the white american people who is the minority now still has to give up jobs for equal opportunity employment and get stuck paying taxes for these fucking freeloaders...

Especially pisses me off when they have never worked and constantly worked the system there whole life cause there mother taught them how...now with this happenjng the men that arent anywhere around in these kids lives live off these woman as well ,,,just not with the one they have kids with and live for free as well while they sell crack and other drugs or out robbing and stealing or better yet shooting there own people..

Theres a stereotype for a reason...now dont get me wrong theres wiggers out here doing this shit as well but they learned it and profected it from the worthless black man that knocked up the white chick and bailed...

Rant over...if ya take this personal then your probly bitter cause i called out your life style and dont give a fuck...

the real question is how do i know all this....hmmmm let me tell ya how.......i worked my ass off for many years paying $4 an hr into a great insur policy...my wife needed a emergency spine fusion and this was before preexisting law existed ,,,but this so called great insur company called her condition preexisting and refused to pay the expensive procedure...So i tried everything and was no way i way losing everything i worked for to these fucking crooks..

So i had to quit my job and pray the state would pick it up...well in this long drug out process i learned alot about our system...if your white and have worked for a living you dont qualify or at least its a fucking circus act to get benefits...but if your a minority that has never paid taxes or into ss and actually never been a productiive part of society you are moved to the front of the list.
.the system is a joke...and always will be until they get there head out of there ass and quit paying for these lazy bastards to sit on there ass and buy drugs with there sold foodstamp money..

Ok now rant over ..

And we came up with this simple start to a good fix...Since everyone paying taxes has to take a drug test to get a job i think anyone in welfare or asst should have to drug test to pick up there checks or asst payments ...this at least would eliminate 80% of them.....HEY ITS A START..

And no im not racist but i will stereotype you in a second and if the shoe fits...well ya know..

Enjoy...and 6 yrs later im still paying for my wifes 2 surgeries and i have one to come.....maybe i should slip my wife melonin ,,turn her into a crimal so she has a record,,beat her so she looks strung out ,,have 4 more kids with her ,,,pretend i left her and have her apply...ya know what that wouldnt work cause the state would see the father was white and just come after me for child support...nevermind its a lose lose for the white man...

That was a great fucking post bro . And Im sorry you and your wife had to go through that bullshit . GREAT POST PAL .

WOW

Back