• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lump under nipple.....I know beat a dead horse

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys just now noticed a lump under my left nipple. Probably the size of a bb or smaller. I ordered some letro just now. I know I should have had some on hand but Im a dumbass apparently.

Anyway should I just wait for the letro or should I run some tamox or exemestane while I wait? I know theres a million threads on this but I just wanted a quick answer. I am about a month out from finishing pct, i was getting my sex drive back but lately I have been decently depressed and no sex drive. I guess this is why.

Help please

My pct was clomid 100/50/50/50 and exemestane 25/12.5/12.5/6. Like I said I'm about a month out from that. Ran hcg on cycle and blasted it right before pct. Ran test prop about 700-1gram throughout the cycle which was 10 weeks. I was shut down pretty good.

Are they hurting at the moment or any gyno symptoms??

Sounds like your getting rebound gyno from recovering process. You know, you recovered, and those recovered testosterone turned into estrogen.

Take AI you have on hand untill the letro arrives.

Take letro at full dose untill gyno goes away and slowly tape down, and bridge couple weeks with nolvadex.

Thanks for the advice man. It only hurts to the touch and only in my left nipple. Its a very small lump and hurts when I touch it.

Can't find anything in the right one. I really appreciate it man, thanks.

And I shouldn't taper up the letro or anything?

No just down, and try not to touch your nips...only makes things worse.

Hey guys how long does this letro take to work? Been on a week at 2.5mg/day and haven't noticed much. Sex drive doesn't seem totally depleted or anything, about the same. Lump is still there and hasn't changed in size but isn't tender.

The letro I have is really clear like water and has a bad taste but nothing like clomid. Its from extreme. I'm bout to quit using them. I just don't trust them anymore. Thinking of ordering some backup from chemone. I hear good things about them.

IML Gear Cream!
why were you not using your AI to begin with? and im really not being an ass but it would have prevented this

What? Maybe I wasn't clear or you didn't read.

Ran exemestane throughout cycle and even had bloods done and test was high and estrogen perfect.

Then pct with clomid and exemestane for a month. Month after end of pct now I have a lump.

No, I don't run an ai in my everyday clean off cycle life lol

Anyways how long should I wait before ordering another letro from a more trusted place? Been on a week at 2.5mg like I said.

Thanks guys

sorry bro didnt catch that you wrere running an ai....sounds like estro rebound if its after your PCT

What? Maybe I wasn't clear or you didn't read.

Ran exemestane throughout cycle and even had bloods done and test was high and estrogen perfect.

Then pct with clomid and exemestane for a month. Month after end of pct now I have a lump.

No, I don't run an ai in my everyday clean off cycle life lol

Anyways how long should I wait before ordering another letro from a more trusted place? Been on a week at 2.5mg like I said.

Thanks guys

Well sex drive doesn't seem suppressed. Hasn't gotten any worse since starting that is. Maybe more tired? Still pretty damn depressed still too tho. So honestly no can't say I feel anything but this my first time using it and I've read it taking longer for some?:

bump bump guess I'll get some chemone letro on the way. can't hurt to have some more on hand anyway.

Actually does anyone know of some letro they have used very recently that is definitely good to go? I'm tired of wasting my money on bunk shit. Please post or shoot me a pm. Id really appreciate it.

Back