• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Prop has crashed. . best method to fix?

21inguns

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have a couple vials of Test prop that seems to have crashed with visible crystals floating. Should I still use this and what is your best method to deal with this?? Boiling water w/ needle to vent maybe?

Just try first to run under hot water from the sink. Always does the trick for me

I've used a small Tupperware and put some water in it and heated it up in the microwave. Just about 1/3 of the way up the vial and then put them in there for a bit. Helps draw it better too.

Thanks guys will try those methods. This is the first time I have personally came across this so wanted to be sure first.

Just a FYI, make sure you don't overheat the vial if you the stove method as it can burst! Good luck brother!

Last edited:
Just a FYI, make sure you don't overheat the vial if you the stove method as it can burst! Good luck brother!

Have you had this happen before?

Because I had some stubbon mast enan that crashed that took about 35 minutes on stovetop on high with no vent to go back into solution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had this happen before? Because I had some stubbon mast enan that crashed that took about 35 minutes on stovetop on high with no vent to go back into solution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was a 50ml hug and it didn't explode, but it did blow the cap off right at the edge of the glass. I think I turned the stove way to high though trying to get all the oil warm.

I put them in the oven with a needle in it to vent. Take it out every few mins and swirl it around. Takes a while sometimes.

Back