• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie, but learning....

retiredmarine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all,
I am new on this forum, and planned on taking a stand alone Var cycle before I joined. Thanks to some advice and information I've read, I've decided to do a basic first test cycle. I am still researching the best amounts and type, and the best legitimate places to get them. Any advice is greatly appreciated and thank you again to everyone on the forum!

There is no best type, that's entirely subjective to you and how comfortable you are pinning more often for a faster ester. A simple 500mg weekly cycle with an AI would be a great way to start. Plenty of good labs, just look around and read.

You will get a wealth of information in the stickies. Test is test. If you're ok shooting EOD then test prop is an option. If you only want to shoot twice a week then test e or c may be your best bet. I wont give you a source, but you will be able to narrow your choices down pretty fast if you read through the forums and source reviews. Good luck man!

For a recommendation I'd say go for TPP as your test. It's by far my favorite.

I am personally running TPP and test prop right now. I am enjoying the results. I pin 150mg TPP 50mg Prop EOD..

500mgs of sust does the trick.. Can also keep some nolva on hand incase

Test cyp is my fav...pin that twice a week for a total of 500mg your go to go. Short esters are the best but for a newbie cyp is the way to go....

Yeah go with a long ester (test e or test c) for your first cycle, so you only have to pin twice a week. You'll get some injection site soreness from your first few pins so the less frequent injecting the better.

Just my opinion but... you should do a short cycle first. I may be biased b/c that's what I did (and have been doing) because it works really well and recovery is super easy (pct drugs may be unnecessary but I do them anyways). Anyways, even though everyone shits on oral only cycles, they aren't really that bad. That being said, injectables are superior and safer and make you really FEEL like you are on steroids. As a stand alone cycle, var is expensive and won't do that much for mass (better for getting lean). It will give you a fitness model look to your muscles but for a first cycle I would do Tbol. It is cheaper, you won't bloat, and you will put on at least 2x the mass if you are constantly giving it protein to use.

So essentially, if you are apprehensive about the needle, oral only isn't a bad idea. Once you see the gains steroids bring, it is way more motivation to jab yourself. If you aren't apprehensive you may as well do a short cycle as I feel the only reason for a long cycle is for a competition.

Just my opinion but... you should do a short cycle first. I may be biased b/c that's what I did (and have been doing) because it works really well and recovery is super easy (pct drugs may be unnecessary but I do them anyways). Anyways, even though everyone shits on oral only cycles, they aren't really that bad. That being said, injectables are superior and safer and make you really FEEL like you are on steroids. As a stand alone cycle, var is expensive and won't do that much for mass (better for getting lean). It will give you a fitness model look to your muscles but for a first cycle I would do Tbol. It is cheaper, you won't bloat, and you will put on at least 2x the mass if you are constantly giving it protein to use.

So essentially, if you are apprehensive about the needle, oral only isn't a bad idea. Once you see the gains steroids bring, it is way more motivation to jab yourself. If you aren't apprehensive you may as well do a short cycle as I feel the only reason for a long cycle is for a competition.

Don't forget to mention how he shouldn't jerk off either

Back