• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab test results need some input

Smokedoa

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is a lab test from a 14 week cycle I drew blood 7 days after last pin of test E 375 mgs
I was running test E 750 mgs a week for 14 weeks
deca decoanate 400 mgs a week for 12 weeks
and the last 6 weeks of my cycle was 50 mgs a day oral DBol
im not sure if I got the test at the right time but it should have been crazy high number of testosterone levels right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 116
I'd expect higher on 750/week. Heck, I tested higher on 250/week.

I just read your four posts and if you used who I think you did I am not surprised at all!

Dam that's sucks ,sorry to see that.

Holy shit brother you should've went to Walmart and picked up some canola oil instead would've saved you a pretty penny. Damn that fucking blows man...pays to do your research.

you pretty much ran test at cruise levels. imagine the gains you would have gotten with real gear.

It was a lab out where I live,nothing online
I'm bummed!!! Didn't think nothing of it while on cycle cause I was growing and killing it in the gym and putting on a lot of mass,but I guess that was all me LOL
cant wait for my next round,gonna go with a source on here,any suggestions fellas??

Seeing numbers like this makes me wonder why labs that sling crap gear like this bother to but any hormone at all in their oils. I mean really whats the point?

So glad i saw this as i use to run AA and i ran it at 500mg wk and my lvls were 3648 at your point in time. Guess they are no longer gtg. Glad i saw this before making a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Def underdosed. Contact the source

Don't bother. Chalk it up as a bad experience and move on.
I'd contact the source regardless man. What happens past that I don't know. Not sure I'd take another batch though.

I'm just wondering should I even run a pct after that bunk shitt,is it pointless?
or just jump into my cycle???

Anabolic America
Wasn't them,but not saying there shitt GTG either
i got mine from a source in my area

Last edited:
We need a protocol to determine if gear is bunk faster. I'm thinking of how we test HGH three hours after pin and catch the spike. Get a baseline total t. Pin 2cc into left ass cheek. Wait 24-36 hours and have blood drawn again. We should be able to see the needle move so to speak.

I'm just wondering should I even run a pct after that bunk shitt,is it pointless?

You need bloodwork to determine if you shut down. But 14 weeks is a long time and you ran other compounds that might or might not have been bunk. I'm thinking pct.

Definitely run pct, it wasn't bunk it was underdosed. So you still need pct or you'll crash

Back