• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many guys on here have given this advice to someone?

Did you give this advices?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"Just eat right, train hard and do some cardio. You're not ready for gear yet."

Meanwhile, they are taking 1000+mg per week of multiple compounds. :roflmao:

C'mon....fess up :coffee: There's enough gear to go around for everyone.

I definitely have, only because I did the same thing before jumping on the band wagon

Over here! 

I need to climb down off my pedestal. 

smiley-laugh-point-up-yellow.gif

I only say that to the short cops in my gym.

I have. Usually only to kids that wanna take shortcuts and juice @ 19. Or gym newbs that are skinny fat and wanna be ripped after lifting for 3 weeks. I'm doing them a favor.

IML Gear Cream!
If that's a carhartt beenie I will stop wearing carhartt

Totally not a Carhart beanie... i think its a juggalo hot topic exclusive. 😐

The only advice I can give is this...

Sometimes you gotta just have some :coffee:

Advice based on real world experience
but AAS advice, too new for me to advise. I'm the grasshopper in that catagory. Eventually that real world experience will allow me to pass on advice to others.

i had someone tell me this when i was considering my first real cycle. i gave my stats and experience and they told me i needed to drop some body fat and get my diet in check. a week later i see this guy has started a log so i go in a look at his stats, pics and cycle and this guy looks like hes been on a pizza and beer diet, and hasnt seen a the inside of a gym for a few years. his cycle is some crazy stack of like 4 compounds, at insane doses.....im like this fatfuk told me i cant use 600mg/wk of test until im @12% bF yet hes using several grams of multiple compounds and is in way worse shape than i have ever been in, probably close to 25% BF if i had to guess. needless to say, i started my test only cycle and am glad i did. people shouldnt give advise they dont use themselves, but the world will never be like that, everyone has a do as i say not as i do mentality.

I've given this advice several times.

1.) I didn't start using until I was 36, so not that you need to wait that long, but under 25 and I won't even consider aas use advice.

2.) I had been in the gym off and on for years and had a full 18 months of consistent hard work in before going on a cycle, and spent 12 of those 18 months reading everything I could about aas. So if you haven't been in the gym for at least 6 months, and haven't done enough research to know you need and AI, you're going to get the diet and exercise advice.

3.) I planned on cycling on and off, but for several reasons, one being I had lower testosterone for my age before my cycle I ended up just staying on at TRT doses while not blasting. Since most the guys who ask me are around my age I tell them unless they are ok with staying on forever and doing the cruise and blast method they shouldn't even think about it. You may think you can come off and deal with the PCT, but when you're in your late 30's and 40's, that shit is easier said then done.

4.) Less people on gear, the more gear for me and the better I look in comparison. ;)

At least half of my gym is on gear and still look fucked up

Back