• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

AAS and sterility

ccp22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I'm one of the lucky ones that my wife doesn't care for me to use aas, actually encourages it, meal preps with me and even pins me. I've done one cycle since we've been married and three my entire life. After the one cycle of us being together she asked that I wait to do another cycle until we have our first kid. Reason being is I have a buddy who abused AAS from an early age and is now sterile. I'm not certain AAS is to blame in his case but he was reckless with them and still is to this day. So the point of this long rambly post is to get your guys' opinion on steroids making you sterile? I remember a few of you saying you got your wives pregnant while on cycle so I think as long as your responsible, you're fine. Whats everyone's thoughts?

So, I'm one of the lucky ones that my wife doesn't care for me to use aas, actually encourages it, meal preps with me and even pins me. I've done one cycle since we've been married and three my entire life. After the one cycle of us being together she asked that I wait to do another cycle until we have our first kid. Reason being is I have a buddy who abused AAS from an early age and is now sterile. I'm not certain AAS is to blame in his case but he was reckless with them and still is to this day. So the point of this long rambly post is to get your guys' opinion on steroids making you sterile? I remember a few of you saying you got your wives pregnant while on cycle so I think as long as your responsible, you're fine. Whats everyone's thoughts?
*You're
Wife is afraid if I continue doing cycles that we wont be able to have children.

I'm lucky like you and my girl who is also a nurse is ok with my AAS usage and helps me pin. To get her ok with it I agreed to get my sperm tested to make sure we could have a family in the future. To put it simply before I started my cycle my sperm count, mobility, etc.. were all in check. During an Anadrol and Test cycle my sperm count dropped very low, but technically still there and I would be able to have kids, but it would be much harder. I do know it can make you sterile on cycle, but most everyone can recover after the cycle. So you may wait to cycle if you want to increase your odds. It was only about $100 at a fertility clinic to get tested for piece of mind. Good luck!

Thanks for the input man! My first two cycles were ran When I was young and dumb and had No business messing with aas so I didn't pct. But my last cycle was done correctly with an ai and solid pct. So I'm hoping that I didn't screw myself out of a family When I was younger.

Odds are that you're good to go in the family department. From what I read it takes extreme abuse of AAS to cause a man to become sterile and even then many recover. Good luck!

I'm sure I am. I was young so my body rebounded rather Well for not doing pct. I'll just take this time off to dial in my diet and training. Thanks brother!

Just got my girlfriend pregnant, mid test and tren cycle. She was also on birth control. Also 3 of my friends all who use AAS got their girlfriends/wifes pregnant while using AAS. Not saying this is the case for every individual, we are all under 24-29 years of age as well.

HCG can GREATLY increase your chances of fertility. It keeps your testes producing test even on cycle. Sperm need an environment with ample testosterone to be produced. As long as you have ample intra-testicular testosterone, you only need a minuscule amount of FSH for sperm production to take place. I started blasting and cruising at a young age and HCG has kept my sperm count high.

Just got my girlfriend pregnant, mid test and tren cycle. She was also on birth control. Also 3 of my friends all who use AAS got their girlfriends/wifes pregnant while using AAS. Not saying this is the case for every individual, we are all under 24-29 years of age as well.
Congrats man. You got some strong swimmers lol. I've heard of several cases like your buddies but It's easier to just wait than to argue with her lol

HCG can GREATLY increase your chances of fertility. It keeps your testes producing test even on cycle. Sperm need an environment with ample testosterone to be produced. As long as you have ample intra-testicular testosterone, you only need a minuscule amount of FSH for sperm production to take place. I started blasting and cruising at a young age and HCG has kept my sperm count high.
Yessir. I was doing 1000ius of hcg with my pct. The boys popped right back up. Next cycle I'm going to run 250ius every three days for preventive measures. Appreciate the input my man.

Congrats troylee!

Congrats on the pregnancy! If you haven't already, would you mind completing the survey I have posted in this forum? You sound like a perfect candidate for the study. Thanks!

Here is the thread link http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/37715-Testosterone-Study/page3

Maintaining intratesticular testosterone levels is key to maintaining spermatogenesis when LH/FSH are suppressed from exogenous sources. Testosterone is significantly higher in the testicle due to ABP (androgen binding protein). It drastically falls with administration of exogenous hormones despite an increase in serum androgen levels. Studies show maintaining intratesticular T is vital to spermatogenesis especially when FSH pulsation is suppressed.

Don't buy the steroid fertility BS. I've got 2 healthy boys, both conceived deep into 1250-1500mg cycles. I wasn't using any hcg at the time. Thought it was just a fluke the first time but the second pregnancy was toward the end of an eight month blast-cruise-blast. There was a third pregnancy between the two but she miscarried.

Three pregnancies all while on hormones doesn't weigh too good in favor of steroids causing fertility. Doesn't mean it won't make it harder for some people but I'm thinking it takes a while to lower your sperm count to sterile levels from AAS use.

And go easy on the mast if you don't want a baseball team

Don't buy the steroid fertility BS. I've got 2 healthy boys, both conceived deep into 1250-1500mg cycles. I wasn't using any hcg at the time. Thought it was just a fluke the first time but the second pregnancy was toward the end of an eight month blast-cruise-blast. There was a third pregnancy between the two but she miscarried.

Three pregnancies all while on hormones doesn't weigh too good in favor of steroids causing fertility. Doesn't mean it won't make it harder for some people but I'm thinking it takes a while to lower your sperm count to sterile levels from AAS use.

Glad to hear you didn't have any issues conceiving. We do know that administering exogenous hormones decreases sperm count pretty reliably. It was previously considered for male birth control. But, like in your case the effect is variable and men have a huge reserve of sperm. 10 million motile sperm gives you about a 50% chance of conceiving in 1 year. Normal male has >15 million/ml with some approaching 60-100 million/ml x 3 mls = minimum 45 million sperm. Thus, you can see it takes a significant drop in sperm count to render you infertile. I think it's safe to say hormones will always decrease sperm count, but the degree is variable.

Good info my dudes. After reading my wife all the replies I think I have her talked into letting me cycle again. :)

I didn't intend for my post to come across as aas wouldn't effect your ability to reproduce. Its not a guarantee that you won't conceive on aas like some would have you believe. Its not doing you any favors in the fertility department but it's not a vasectomy. No one can predict how it'll effect YOUR ability to reproduce.

The best advice I could give would be to get your wife pregnant, if you both want a child, before cycling again. A child will bring a lot more joy than being jacked for 4-5 months.

Nah. I got what you were saying and I agree. My study results may show a significant number of conceptions while on AAS, as the data is pointing at that currently. It would be an interesting finding if it plays out.

Every girl I've dated for the duration of my AAS usage has always willingly gave me my shots and always seemed perky about when I mentioned I took gear. I feel like you guys mess with the wrong type of women.

Get Shredded!
Well honestly people ask me about doing cycles and wanting to start a family my advice to them is to be drug free while trying to.i mean god forbid the kids comes out artistic handycap or what ever your wife is going to blame you and your steroid use.. bodybuilding can wait having a healthy family is number #1

Well honestly people ask me about doing cycles and wanting to start a family my advice to them is to be drug free while trying to.i mean god forbid the kids comes out artistic handycap or what ever your wife is going to blame you and your steroid use.. bodybuilding can wait having a healthy family is number #1

I can't see how AAS use effects sperm quality. But then again I'm no expert on sperm and I'm doubting there's much research if any on this anyways. I know plenty of guys who've knocked up their girls while juicing as well. If the kid comes out bad just blame her for eating McDonald's and using her pregnancy as an excuse to eat like shit. Which holds true anyways. Whenever my girl gets there I'll be making sure the only thing she's eating is organic. Meat especially.

Picasso was artistic and now he's famous

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

I didn't intend for my post to come across as aas wouldn't effect your ability to reproduce. Its not a guarantee that you won't conceive on aas like some would have you believe. Its not doing you any favors in the fertility department but it's not a vasectomy. No one can predict how it'll effect YOUR ability to reproduce.

The best advice I could give would be to get your wife pregnant, if you both want a child, before cycling again. A child will bring a lot more joy than being jacked for 4-5 months.
Oh No doubt man I got what you were saying. I actually said those exact words in our discussion. I told her Id much rather have children with her than be ripped for a few months just to pct and bulk again lol. But appreciate it man. We're in the process of trying now so I can start back up soon.

I can't see how AAS use effects sperm quality. But then again I'm no expert on sperm and I'm doubting there's much research if any on this anyways. I know plenty of guys who've knocked up their girls while juicing as well. If the kid comes out bad just blame her for eating McDonald's and using her pregnancy as an excuse to eat like shit. Which holds true anyways. Whenever my girl gets there I'll be making sure the only thing she's eating is organic. Meat especially.
Lolol. Niceeeee. I think what everyone is trying to say is that it doesn't necessarily affect sperm quality rather quantity so It's harder to conceive but not at all impossible. But I don't blame you on making her eat good. I'm right there with you on that one.

​LOL. There is also evidence showing that mast and proviron can increase sperm count and mobility...

Hmm.. Mast babies. Are they stronger than normal babies?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Back