• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Could I be pinning wrong lol

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long story short I picked up 6 vials of test cyp from a source that is on here and other boards. The plan was after my December 30th Dr visit I was going to up my dose to 200mg a week while running some Tren(from a different source). I was feeling bad and I accidentally crashed my E2 levels which is showed in the December 5th bloods. I laid off the AI and bloods for E2 came back normal with the Doc on the 30th. Test levels 634 ng/dl were about the same too.

December 31st was my first pin of 200 mg of test cyp a week. Pinning Monday and Thursday am. The latest bloods were taken on Monday before my pin. Is a 60 point spike in test normal when going from 100-200mg a week?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425401750.373599.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425401761.469203.jpg

If it's hard to read it was 634 and is no 697.

If you were pinning 100mg EW and you went to 200mg EW, everything else being equal, blood draw 7 days after latest pin (or whatever the time frame is it needs to be the exact same amount of time from the last pin and the weeks under the new 2x a week @ 200mg EW needs to be run for a specific amount of time to let the ester build to where it stabilizes) your reading should be much higher.

There really isn't enough info to answer your question with certainty.

I've been on trt for 2 years. 100mg a week dosed twice a week. Is 8 weeks at 200mg a week not enough time to build up more than a 60 point increase in testosterone?

8 weeks is plenty of time, i would think at 200mg a wk you should be seeing numbers 1000-1100 or so

I agree at least higher than the 600s depending on time of draw. Even then it shouldn't crash that fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The difference in a/i estro and all comes into play as well...its really hard to say without same exact proto as last draw...only sure way is to run the proper proto and do bloods with no a/i if looking for proper doses test..

If this is to just see the diff in your doses then taken the diff protos for test its hard to have a proper number ..

On 200mg pharm grade cyp with no a/i ive had bloods from 900-1200 just with hrt proto pin ew blood drawn 7day after..

I'm new I don't no if I can ask but I was kinda looking for a new source my last order never shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With test-cyp you'll be near 90% of your ultimate stable blood levels after 3 wks. After 4-5 wks you're basically there.

Both of your labs were 3 days after a pin? If so, your new test-c seems really underdosed. Maybe 60% of potency you hoped for.

When you were on 100mg/wk was it a different source of test-c?

IML Gear Cream!
Seems pretty under dosed man.

Obviously you need to follow the same protocol but your test should be around 1000 or so as stated. I didn't understand how you tested from your post but I did see you went from 100 to 200 and didn't get any higher levels, correct?

I was foolish and thought I was experiencing E2 effects because I was being pretty moody and instead of getting bloodwork I took Adex for a month then got bloods. E2 was crashed in the first blood test.

My dr blood test was 3 weeks later with no AI and the T levels were the same. I was waiting for that Dr appointment to up the dose because all my bloods come back in the mid 600's while on pharm test. Pfizer was the brand I was using.

During the last 8 weeks I was taking Adex at .25mg e3d and within 2 weeks my wrists were killing me so I quit. 6 weeks with no AI and now T level are only 60 points higher.

Should I take this up with the lab or just move up my doses till it's all gone and move on?

Seems pretty under dosed man.

Obviously you need to follow the same protocol but your test should be around 1000 or so as stated. I didn't understand how you tested from your post but I did see you went from 100 to 200 and didn't get any higher levels, correct?

Correct

I was foolish and thought I was experiencing E2 effects because I was being pretty moody and instead of getting bloodwork I took Adex for a month then got bloods. E2 was crashed in the first blood test.

My dr blood test was 3 weeks later with no AI and the T levels were the same. I was waiting for that Dr appointment to up the dose because all my bloods come back in the mid 600's while on pharm test. Pfizer was the brand I was using.

During the last 8 weeks I was taking Adex at .25mg e3d and within 2 weeks my wrists were killing me so I quit. 6 weeks with no AI and now T level are only 60 points higher.

Should I take this up with the lab or just move up my doses till it's all gone and move on?

Take it up with the lab. Pfizer @ 100mg/wk = lab @ 200mg/wk. Bad.

Back